Well this is Me

Apollo

VIP
Is it possible this hypothetical possible pending speculative ancestor was benadiri admixed from the his maternal line so it doesn’t matter and the L is just a Neolithic coincidence:jcoleno::kanyehmm:

It isn't Neolithic man.

Male lineage L does not exist in Ethiopia and is completely absent from South Cushites.

South Cushites are a good time-capsule as they carry all the paternal lineages present in Somalia before the modern-era (E-M35 and T-M70). They don't have L, but they do have T.

Your L lineage is from modern-era migrations.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
It isn't Neolithic man.

Male lineage L does not exist in Ethiopia and is completely absent from South Cushites.

South Cushites are a good time-capsule as they carry all the paternal lineages present in Somalia before the modern-era (E-M35 and T-M70). They don't have L, but they do have T.

Your L lineage is from modern-era migrations.

I’m quite literally holding this L. f*ck this DNA bullshit :deadpeter:

Apollo

VIP
That raises a lot of questions. How did this L lineage make it to the Galbeed?

The Sheekhaal clan has absorbed South-Central Asian men, and even some Berber men. They carry R1a (completely foreign) and E-M81 (while African, completely foreign and from the Maghreb).

Many of them in South Somalia claim Hawiye.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
That raises a lot of questions. How did this L lineage make it to the Galbeed?

It’s even weirder too since they don’t live anywhere close to the coastal towns and are desert nomads. There must be some kind of genetical Chinese whispers game behind this all the way there

Apollo

VIP
It’s even weirder too since they don’t live anywhere close to the coastal towns and are desert nomads. There must be some kind of genetical Chinese whispers game behind this all the way there

Sheekhaals live inland and have many non-Somali paternal lineages. Most likely this is how you got it. There are R1as from K5.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Sheekhaals live inland and have many non-Somali paternal lineages. Most likely this is how you got it. There are R1as from K5.

Are there Dir who also have this L lineage and other galbeed Galbeed clans? the Karanle Hawiye also live in the outskirts of Somali Galbeed aswell

Apollo

VIP
Are there Dir who also have this L lineage and other galbeed Galbeed clans? the Karanle Hawiye also live in the outskirts of Somali Galbeed aswell

The Dir and Hawiye are not paternally related. The Dir are largely T-M70 (which is old school in Northeast Africa and not connected to Benadiris) while the Hawiye are mostly E-Y (native Horner lineage).

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Your the first Jiidle i've come across, which gobol do Jiidle live in?

There’s some in Hiiran and to the south of that but most live in Ethiopia and NFD in Kenya. I have relatives from the clan in Djibouti and Banaadir though.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Your the first Jiidle i've come across, which gobol do Jiidle live in?

Have you heard of Murule that live in Mandera County in Kenya? They are Jiidle.

Gugundhabe are very scattered which makes them look smaller than they are. They can be found in practically every region in South Somalia, they are one of the major Somali tribes in NFD and in Ethiopia they live in the Somali region and are found deep inside Oromia.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Have you heard of Murule that live in Mandera County in Kenya? They are Jiidle.

Gugundhabe are very scattered which makes them look smaller than they are. They can be found in practically every region in South Somalia, they are one of the major Somali tribes in NFD and in Ethiopia they live in the Somali region and are found deep inside Oromia.

How many branches are Gugundhabe? Like Gorgaate is HG,Abgaal,Dububle,Silcis etr
Also i never knew Gugundhabe were big in NFD

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
How many branches are Gugundhabe? Like Gorgaate is HG,Abgaal,Dububle,Silcis etr
Also i never knew Gugundhabe were big in NFD

We’re pushing borders no matter where we go, lol. Hell, even where my Dad comes from, Mieso Woreda in Ethiopia, was 100% Oromo in the 50s/60s when we migrated with our cattle for new grasslands. Today they’ve displaced and killed half the Oromo inhabitants of that place and it’s a frontier. Oromos still sporadically try to reclaim it but it always ends in huge casualties for them.

Trending

Latest posts