Well known qari dies while reciting quran in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raj'uun.
Lately, my iman hasnt been the best :/ but after seeing this it just hit me..humbled me. sometimes we lose sight that this world, the dunya, is just a test/trap. Instead of keeping my tongue moist with the dhikr of Allah and increasing my ibaadah, I waste my time stressing. Just remember...
"Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion." (Surah Ali'Imran)
This video serves as a reminder that you will certainly die the way you lived(Ma sha Allah,he died while reciting the quran). May Allah swt grant us a righteous/good departure of this world. In sha Allah, I hope this post benefited you all in some way.
p.s my grammar isn't that great so allow the mistakes loool

Last edited:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Why did they have a stretcher and a bunch of medics? What sort of event is this?

Why did they have a stretcher and a bunch of medics? What sort of event is this?
he was reciting quran for an official ceremony, I believe it was for the minister of social affairs ??- so that explains why medics were already there since government officials were present?? (Idk not a lot of info about the event itself so don't take my word on that)

Last edited:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Sheikh kishk would make dua to die on a Friday, on Ramadan, while doing sujuud, and he did. God blesses good deaths and worthy deaths to those that seek him.

innaLillah.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending