welcome to the era of black/darkskin contempt.......

For the most part it's not recent. However, North Sudanese people still have large amounts of Ancient Nilotic ancestry.

Without the high ancient Nilotic ancestry, your people would have looked more like North Africans.

You're mixing up the Nubians with Nilotic people. There is no evidence that Nilotes ever reached Nubia.

Meh, no point! You’re already refusing to accept in this thread, that when the Arabs mixed with y’all they brought Nilotic slaves into the wasmo mix.

Wrong again, the Nilotes were always separated from the N.Sudan. We were the ones who were enslaved the Nilotes in fact. The original Arabs who migrated from the Gulf to Sudan never went that deep into S.South. I'm telling you to bring evidence for your claims and you're making up bizarre theories.

You're mixing up the Nubians with Nilotic people. There is no evidence that Nilotes ever reached Nubia.
Northerners have nilotic ancestry but it's not the same strand as Dinka Nuer etc. It's distinct and only found in Northern Sudan but is related to other ethnic groups in East Africa.

Are you talking about these monkeys from Darfur and who are in fact native to Chad. If so they're a different species from us Sudanese people. Your ancestors came from us. It's over for you.
It's always ignorant trolls that claim Sudanese people have wide features.

The girl on the right has a wide features for Sudanese standards but it's still thinner than the average African.
z60buya.png

Anyways there is no "horner" look. It's so easy to tell the difference between Ethiopians and Somalis.

I disagree. She looks more interesting that 99.999% of women on twitter. I honestly find her getting a mil likes far more reasonable than the textbook broad-shouldered mixed race girl w/ a fat ass that looks like every other mixed race girl getting thousands of likes.

She actually looks appealing, attractive and extremely unusual.

Is there some virtue signalling? I'm sure. But black women run twitter and that's a fact. IMO this is an awful example to point out virtue signalling regarding Black and/or dark skin people on Twitter
How do black women run twitter?

Trending