welcome to the era of black/darkskin contempt.......

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
bruh. u cannot justify 2 mil likes when not even celebs, presidents or most followed users get that, but a darkskin user with less than 500 tweets and an account from 2020 can? its virtue signalling maxed out. a condescending type of praise, and exoticization instead of normal admiration of someone good looking.
She looks beautiful in a unique way

It's like how people fawn over a person with two different coloured eyes

Before the mass transportation of Congoids slaves to the West and East. Did you know Cushites and Nilotes were the familiar faces of SSA?! Good ol times.

Not possible

Vikings never ventured into Africa
Even the Romans tried but never succeded
No vast Viking population ever existed outside of the Byzantine empire, they were known as Varangians

The Vikings mostly stayed in Scandinavia and colonized the British isles and creates small kingdoms and fiefdoms around that place

They also created the Kievan rus
They were also the forefathers if the normans
But they never had anything to do with africa

no african slaves were in Europe in vast numbers, smaller amounts from nowadays Sudan and Ethiopia existed though
but no Nilotic not even the North Africans penetrated into the lands of nilotes and they certainly did not take any slaves from them

Yes this man use to conduct slave raids into SS.

Al-Zubayr_Rahma_Mansur.jpg

Sudanese Arab Jaali man called Abu Zubayr Mansur.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Just because this girl is different from other girls doesn’t make her more beautiful. You know what, it doesn’t matter. Everyone has different tastes and standards.

I prefer thicc dark skins that are funny and good personality. Also, she has to be a freak in bed if you know what I mean.

View attachment 142497
I think i know your type. @officialjamaad on Insta. i know her shes pretty m’a:umad:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
She is pretty
Maybe because her skin color is so rare, that smooth jet black skin not to mention her beautiful delicate features.
I would like bomb her too

Nah. The original Cushites were predominantly West Eurasian bud only becoming closer to 50/50 when encountering proto-Nilotes in North Sudan and making it their homeland.

Proto Nilotes were never native to North Sudan, they were always located in South Sudan and have been for thousands of years.

So explain why do most Northern Sudanese Arabs resemble horners the most in comparison in other Arabs?.
You guys resemble the typical Horner because you're also an ancient mix between North Africans/West Eurasians and Nilotes/Sub-Saharans.

West Eurasians who brought Cushite/Afro-Asiatic culture and language migrated south into Modern-day North Sudan and intermixed with the Nilotic/sub-saharan females there.

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
So explain why do most Northern Sudanese Arabs resemble horners the most in comparison to other Arabs?.
Resemble Horner's? Believe me there's some resemblance when it comes to skin tone and hair texture but don't even try and allude to us having wide facial features like you guys:mjlol:

You guys resemble the typical Horner because you're also an ancient mix between North Africans/West Eurasians and Nilotes/Sub-Saharans.

West Eurasians who brought Cushite/Afro-Asiatic culture and language migrated south into Modern-day North Sudan and intermixed with the Nilotic/sub-saharan females there.

Northern people today have no Nilotic blood

Trending

Latest posts