Welcome to the capital city of Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would I want to learn something from Ethiopia of all the countries in the world lol:mjlol:
ill rather continue learn from the country that gives their starving population aid in the US
High debt to China is now called development in certain African countries... I guess they can always borrow some more money to pay back the Chinese debt until they only have their underwear left to sign off to Chinese debt collectors :mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
High debt to China is now called development in certain African countries... I guess they can always borrow some more money to pay back the Chinese debt until they only have their underwear left to sign off to Chinese debt collectors :mjlol:
bingo, they have no resources and are developing using Ogaden oil and Chinese iou's lol, basically china will own all their assets in the future as its already done with other African countries/greece/ Australia and western Canada

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Apparently everyone is against them developing last time I checked they were too busy fighting over dumb irrelevant tribes :siilaanyolaugh:
Dang you just triggered the easily triggered folks :chrisfreshhah:

@Tukraq and @Abdisamad3 are about to have heart attack
giphy.gif

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Ethiopia forever be damned.

My grandfather's youngest brother was part of the forces that took back Jigjiga. The Ethiopians were killing the locals for celebrating their liberation on the streets and the Somali military including my grandfathers brother took revenge and the Ethiopians were pleading for mercy but were lined up to a wall and shot. They were crying with tears Even the Ethiopians who managed to get away at first left their new weapons in unopened boxes sent by the Cubans and Ruushka and when they were caught they pleaded to let them join the Somali army but they too were killed along with Cubans months later who were also degraded. I would have loved to hear more stories of Ethiopian cowardice but both grandfathers died AUN.

Ethiopia will never be a power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending