Welcome to the capital city of Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely city, congratulations Ethiopians for building REAL infrastructure.

A road maintenance scheme from Garowe to Gaalkacayo paid by the E.U was suspended because of corruption. The Islamic Development Fund suspended a multi million dollar project called Dryland Development Project in Somalia intended to help pastoralists because of systemic corruption. These are few examples how we are incapable of building things. We are far much more effective in destroying things. No wonder then, we’ve won the most corrupt nation in the world for the last ten years. When we hear and see Addis Ababa rising like a Phoenix, we become so jealous and insult them. Do something about corruption and see us rising like our neighbours.

Our Somalian* neighbours are welcome not only in the capital city of Africa but also in every other city like Bahir Dar, the capital of Amhara region and Mekele, the capital of Tigray region etc. Welcome as tourists, investors etc. not so much as jihadists :)

*Somalian = A Somali from Somalia
*Somali = An ethnic Somali, can be from anywhere eg. Djibouti, Kenya, Europe etc.

Bahir Dar

Mekele

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Our Somalian neighbours are welcome not only in the capital city of Africa but also in every other city like Bahir Dar, the capital of Amhara region and Mekele, the capital of Tigray region etc. Welcome as tourists, investors etc. not so much as jihadists :)

Bahir Dar

Mekele
Is that so? How come so few Somalis live outside the Ogaden region in Ethiopia?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Our Somalian* neighbours are welcome not only in the capital city of Africa but also in every other city like Bahir Dar, the capital of Amhara region and Mekele, the capital of Tigray region etc. Welcome as tourists, investors etc. not so much as jihadists :)

*Somalian = A Somali from Somalia
*Somali = An ethnic Somali, can be from anywhere eg. Djibouti, Kenya, Europe etc.

Bahir Dar

Mekele
great i hope to visit ethiopia some of those areas had no idea i was welcomed their, the country looks great am suprised people are fleeing ethiopia to work in the gulf states sometimes even crossing through warzones in yemen and libya

these people should stay in their country and help develop it, hopefully ethiopia can be a positive role model for the future development of somalia as a coutnry so we can leave lawlessness adn tribal anarchy ebhind for a better future as a democratic central govemerment state like ethiopia

personally i would love to visit some of those areas, thanks so much for showing the side of ethiopia we never see.

Why does every xabashi related topic end up a cringe-fest full of thirsty niccas fetishizing xabashis?:susp:

For a group of people who hate madows, you guys seem to behave like them a lot.

Kratos

Sonder
I have no ill will towards Ethiopians or Ethiopia, I really hope you guys do well. A prosperous East Africa would obviously be very advantageous for us as well. I just don't want you to do better than us. For as long as Somalia is a shithole, may Ethiopia be a shithole too, ameen. When we eventually form the inevitable Horn of Africa economic union, inshallah we will be to it what Germany is (or was) to the EU.

That doesn't mean we should allow Egyptians to build bases
You're clearly ignorant of the geopolitics in the region.

Our Egyptian bros support Greater Somalia & would hate to see complete Ethiopian hegemony in the region. Hence why it would make sense for Somalia to host an Egyptian base to challenge Ethiopian power in the region & to strengthen the military ties/co-operation between the two Nations.

When the future Nile War happens, Somalia & Egypt will team up to defeat Ethiopia to ensure Egypt controls the lifeblood of their Nation which is the blessed River Nile & Somalis retake Somali Galbeed from Ethiopian occupation.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
When the future Nile War happens, Somalia & Egypt will team up to defeat Ethiopia to ensure Egypt controls the lifeblood of their Nation which is the blessed River Nile & Somalis retake Somali Galbeed from Ethiopian occupation.

I think that the AU will in a 100 years (*crucial*, not now, but in a century) try to mimic the EU and become like it through stopping the perpetual intra-continental wars, but also giving full freedom of movement within Africa.

North Africa and the Horn are going to become more heavily SSA than they are now.

In 200 years from now the EU and AU will probably merge.

/Nostradamus.

I think that the AU will in a 100 years (*crucial*, not now, but in a century) try to mimic the EU and become like it through fixing the perpetual intra-continental wars, but also giving full freedom of movement within Africa.

North Africa and the Horn are going to become more heavily SSA than they are now.

In 200 years from now the EU and AU will probably merge.

/Nostradamus.
Interesting. I'm aware the Madow/SSA members of the AU have long-term goals of slowly implementing the EU model in Africa to racially unify the continent & stop wars between African Nations.

In the coming decades, it's crucial the North African & Horn African AU members oppose it & keep the AU as an economic union as it should be.

The Nile war will likely still happen & hopefully Somalia will be ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending