Welcome to the capital city of Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please invade and conquer Eritrea then bring me tall dark handsome male concubine. Win win.
:banderas:

Tall and Eritrean you know. That is how i know it is late where you are, go sleep abaayo, see you tomorrow when you look back at this post and realise your grievous mistake.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Addis is one of my favourite cities in Africa but the prize has to go to Dar es salaam, Luanda, Dakar or even Kigali before Addis.

The only reason it's on my top 5 is because it's the only civilized city in the Somali realm.

Ethiopia is an example of an unequal country.

Addis has a good standard of living while 99% of citizens still live as subsistence farmers or pastoralists and are without basic necessities such as electricity and education.

The old Ethiopian regimes focused completely on Addis while neglecting the rest of the country.

Apollo

VIP

Addis has a good standard of living while 99% of citizens still live as subsistence farmers or pastoralists and are without basic necessities such as electricity and education.

The old Ethiopian regimes focused completely on Addis while neglecting the rest of the country.

I read somewhere that fertility rate in Addis Ababa is on the same level as Europe. Kind of unexpected.

''In the capital, Addis Ababa, the fertility rate is estimated to be 1.7 - lower than the rate needed to keep the population steady.

More educated women and a higher cost of living often mean fertility rates are lower in urban areas.
''

''Mandera - a vast, arid county on the north-eastern Kenyan tip bordering Somalia and Ethiopia - has one of the world's highest fertility rates. On average, a woman there gives birth to eight children.''

:dead:

This is Bahir Dar-the capital of Amhara region.
Bahir-Dar.jpg

Ethiopia-5.jpg

This is Awassa-the capital of SNNPR
Awassa,_2016.png

This is Mekelle-the capital of Tigray region.
image-8.jpeg

mekelle-city-tigrai-ethiopia.jpg

Say what you want about TPLF, but they did develop many regions, not just Addis. Well ofc they developed Tigray region and Addis more than others. But they werent your typical African dictatorship, they stole alot of money but most of it they invested back into the country.

Last edited:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Why do you guys always hate on Ethiopians ? they’re such welcoming people who are very respectful unlike Somalis who are rude as f*ck. I tried to be nice to some of the female employees in hargeisa and they wouldn’t even shake my hand. the employees and customers rarely use the word thank you. you guys better clean up your act. Wallahi Ethiopians are the most welcoming people I have ever met.

Tukraq

VIP
Why do you guys always hate on Ethiopians ? they’re such welcoming people who are very respectful unlike Somalis who are rude as f*ck. I tried to be nice to some of the female employees in hargeisa and they wouldn’t even shake my hand. the employees and customers rarely use the word thank you. you guys better clean up your act. Wallahi Ethiopians are the most welcoming people I have ever met.
yeah its been discussed many times here, their welcoming and nice, were mean and confident, we just have different cultures, don't know why you would say "clean your act" though as one isn't really a positive or a negative

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
yeah its been discussed many times here, their welcoming and nice, were mean and confident, we just have different cultures, don't know why you would say "clean your act" though as one isn't a positive or a negative
I never heard Somalis saying good things about Ethiopians. They always classify them as dirty and ugly. Being rude and unfriendly isn’t something to be proud of. On top of that our women back home have the ugliest fashion style in the world. They literally look like aliens. There’s nothing to be proud of our current culture bro

Please invade and conquer Eritrea then bring me tall dark handsome male concubine. Win win.
:banderas:

:samwelcome: I'm not one to refuse a ladies call, inshallahi one tall Tesfay or Selassie for you my sister.

:cosbyhmm: But I strongly doubt the Somali incels back home in Somalia will allow a strong beauty Arawelo like you to race mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts