Welcome to London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
London has had crap areas even before brown and black immigrants moved there. The majority of the city is clean. There has always been a huge class divide. The middle class and posh Cadaans tended to stay away from the cockney and “working class areas”. I would love to drop Moloff off in a white
Council estate of London........

Aren't benefit caps and privatization of social housing driving off the extremely poor to live outside of London? The Conservatives are gentrifying the city.

Aren't benefit caps and privatization of social housing driving off the extremely poor to live outside of London? The Conservatives are gentrifying the city.
People are being moved out and there is massive gentrification, but they can’t move everyone out. There is also a need for cheap labour in London. London will forever be a place where the rich live near the poor. I live in an area where there are middle class folks with 300-500k houses yet the rough council estate is only a few minutes away.The Americans and other Europeans try to hide their ghettos.

All that has changed in London is that the white gangsters and their poor constituents have been replaced by ethnics and the white flight towards outside London has taken effect. British people were complaining about Irish, Polish and Welsh immigrants in the early 20th century, now they are just complaining about brown and black immigrants. Poor whites in the UK have some of the lowest employment and highest educational underachievement rates.

This Balkan dude doesn’t know the Jamaicans and Indians helped rebuild London after it was devastated by war.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
What is your problem with London? :drakewtf:
tenor.gif

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Dude you were shitting on London now you're defending it.

This guy is the most interesting character I've across on here!

:drakekidding:

How can I shit on this blessed Kingdom, when I live here? Ninyow xalay ma mirqaantay horta? Qaad xun ayuu ahaa waryaahe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending