Welcome to London

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
844350B0-FDD6-4A5D-B3D7-A1A662011E4E.jpeg
F490BA86-464C-4CAC-BE38-7B96A3EC3687.jpeg

These white people completely lost their capital to madow, somali and asian ciyaal suuq youth. :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
It's sad Wallahi London was the capital of the world the centre of global trade it was one of the most important cities on the planet but has been reduced to qashin i don't understand why people do drugs or kill for money or respect it's very strange to me

If the whites and cops get pissed and treat those guys differently they can't cry racism they brought that stigma to themselves

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
It's sad Wallahi London was the capital of the world the centre of global trade it was one of the most important cities on the planet but has been reduced to qashin i don't understand why people do drugs or kill for money or respect it's very strange to me

If the whites and cops get pissed and treat those guys differently they can't cry racism they brought that stigma to themselves

You need to ask yourselves how are the drugs getting in to the country. Only roughly 30% is produced in the country.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
You need to ask yourselves how are the drugs getting in to the country. Only roughly 30% is produced in the country.
Either through cargo ships or by plane it's impossible to smuggle drugs through they English channel becuase You have to go up the English channel one of the world s most dangerous

waters even pros have a hard time traversing then secretly go past the royal navy and many radar stations nearby on island s
then magically not be seen in the most densely populated part of the country

Either through cargo ships or by plane it's impossible to smuggle drugs through they English channel becuase You have to go up the English channel one of the world s most dangerous

waters even pros have a hard time traversing then secretly go past the royal navy and many radar stations nearby on island s
then magically not be seen in the most densely populated part of the country
Suck Your owe gus
Am I lying?’never that

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Bullshit. They are still clean, developed and modern.

It is not. Nowadays I prefer to visit smaller cities and capital cities of eastern european countries, less exposed to bad immigrant influence.

Warsaw, Prague and Budapest are stunning cities.

Apollo

VIP
It is not. Nowadays I prefer to visit smaller cities and capital cities of eastern european countries, less exposed to bad immigrant influence.

Warsaw, Prague and Budapest are stunning cities.

Dude, you are becoming an irrational bigot. Major cities are where all the commerce, jobs, universities etc are. You can also buy everything you want within a few kilometres.

I'd much rather live in a big city than a ''safe town''.

the whole thing that london before the immigrants was a clean and safe city is false.during the industrial age london was a shithole full of ghettos and crime,the reason crime novels like sherlock holmes exist,the serial killer jack the ripper used to go to ghettos to kill prostitues,they had terrible sewage system,london use to stink they called it the great stink untill sir joseph bazalgette build a sewage system in london in 1900,i am not saying it didnt improve but london has a history of being a shithole

the whole thing that london before the immigrants was a clean and safe city is false.during the industrial age london was a shithole full of ghettos and crime,the reason crime novels like sherlock holmes exist,the serial killer jack the ripper used to go to ghettos to kill prostitues,they had terrible sewage system,london use to stink they called it the great stink untill sir joseph bazalgette build a sewage system in london in 1900,i am not saying it didnt improve but london has a history of being a shithole
Dn't shatter white dreams! let them dream about their great civilization. When 800 yrs ago they were being raped by the moors and taught to clean themselves after they destroyed the roman empire.

:pachah1::mjlol:

2ae6273235d844ffbff9a06405cb8091.jpg

Apollo

VIP
Dn't shatter white dreams! let them dream about their great civilization. When 800 yrs ago they were being raped by the moors and taught to clean themselves after they destroyed the roman empire.

:pachah1::mjlol:

2ae6273235d844ffbff9a06405cb8091.jpg

The Moors were Berbers and didn't look like that. They had some black slaves as mercenaries, but most Moors looked Berber.

Like this guy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending