Weirdest shit you've ever seen?

Be happy you don’t know this stuff
It means you are not a :ufdup:
I swear to god if a Xalimo knows of more than one contraceptive I’m running :damn:
Why are women a for knowing about their own reproductive health? Birth control isn’t only used to control birth but also for many other things like irregular periods, acne and etc.
I agree. They brought one to my sex Ed class lol. It’s even scarier in real life. It’s hard to believe women voluntary use it.
:nahgirl:
It’s ruins your mental health idk why ppl use IUDs but then again so does birth control pills aswell and pills are annoying because you have to take them everyday. IUDs is just a one time thing and you’re set. I do remember once seeing a pic of baby born with the IUD on his head Lmfaoo

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Why are women a for knowing about their own reproductive health? Birth control isn’t only used to control birth but also for many other things like irregular periods, acne and etc.

It’s ruins your mental health idk why ppl use IUDs but then again so does birth control pills aswell and pills are annoying because you have to take them. IUDs is just a one time thing and you’re set
Oh , f*ck right off :draketf:
If a girl knows more than 3 forms of contraceptives that is extremely concerning for me at least :drakekidding:
If it’s used for those reasons than go ahead

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
she can get it
it’s fine plus i would say a mixture of blood and tissue isn’t very fun to deal with

Where did the blood & tissue come from Ijust need to know the information to buy pads just seems like a bizzare thing not to know . Yall can deal with your periods by yourself

Last edited:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Where did the blood & tissue come from I am just need to know the information to buy pads just seems like a bizzare thing not to know . Yall can deal with your periods by yourself
crash female reproductive system education
as the woman’s uterus begins to prepare for pregnancy (does so every month), the uterus basically forms a lining for a theoretical baby to form
however, if the egg in the fallopian tubes doesn’t get fertilized, after a certain point, the period commenced
the tissue is expelled and sometimes the uterus contracts (where cramps come from) to help the tissue(comes out typically like a thick blood) come out easily.
rather disgusting but it’s life

I just want to help my future wife by knowing what works and what doesn't I will not become those husbands who don't even know anything like what pad size their wives are shameful.

:fittytousand:

God damn. You’re dedicated. I don’t even know what my pad size is. I’m starting to believe you’re a girl. I refuse to accept that a Farax knows more about the female body than me.

a y a n

VIP
God damn. You’re dedicated. I don’t even know what my pad size is. I’m starting to believe you’re a girl. I refuse to accept that a Farax knows more about the female body than me.
bro you don’t know what a pad size is
wtf how do you even get pads
sis is suffering

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

What do you buy then? How is that possible if I am a girl you are 14 ! You haven't hit puberty yet maybe Tukraq was right

:yacadiim:

a y a n

VIP
I use whatever my mom buys. Anything works. I feel for you sis. You’re living the tough life.
nah my mom doesn’t even know my size so i have to keep up on that
when i was younger however she would get me some tiny ones or absolutely huge ones and that led to some horror stories
never again

It’s ruins your mental health idk why ppl use IUDs but then again so does birth control pills aswell and pills are annoying because you have to take them everyday. IUDs is just a one time thing and you’re set. I do remember once seeing a pic of baby born with the IUD on his head Lmfaoo

Contraceptives are the best creation. The world population would be at 20 billion without birth control. Women would be popping out babies every day. Actually it might be not be so great. My voluntary celibacy movement would be able to gain momentum if there wasn’t birth control. I didn’t even think of it like that.
:cosbyhmm:

Reddit post similar to this, some white guy was begging random dudes to f*ck his wife so he could jack off and enjoy his cuck fetish. Reddit is like the worst section of social media. Full of weirdos.

Last edited:

Trending