weird asian girl on youtube

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:manny: Her views don't seem as abrasive as Candice Owens. What she's saying doesn't depart from what Center-Right leaning African Americans have said before i.e. John Mcwhorter (Professor of Linguistics at Columbia) or Coleman Hughes (a Young up-and-coming Writer).

She looks half white half asian, I don’t think she’s seeking male validation or any of that. To put it simply, she’s just conservative. It would make sense for her to defend white men occassionally as they’re attacked more often by non-conservatives.

Not everyone with a different opinion to yours is trying to fawn over (a specific group of) men. It’s like someone saying BLM xalimos just want validation from madow men, there is no difference.

It’s ironic really, women will call other women Pick-Me’s but that’s internalized misogyny in and of itself.
please, as someone who has conservative views myself I don't call women pick mes for being traditional if its within reason but clearly you haven't seen this girl's videos if that's your take. And I would say the same about the reverse (a guy who always seeks female validation) this girl is a clear as day pick me no arguing about it.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
please, as someone who has conservative views myself I don't call women pick mes for being traditional if its within reason but clearly you haven't seen this girl's videos if that's your take. And I would say the same about the reverse (a guy who always seeks female validation) this girl is a clear as day pick me no arguing about it.
She’s very pretty, she doesn’t need to be a pick-me to her guys. At most she’s doing it for views, which would make sense. But I doubt she makes all these videos to get on the good side of white men.

Trending

Latest posts