weird asian girl on youtube

have you guys seen that girl named lauren chen? I watched only one of her videos and had a hunch so I looked through the rest and I could see that this asian (maybe half as she looks kind of latina) female seemed to strongly identify with white males. Or maybe she likes getting compliments from them :snoop: she's attacked every group on her channel but only defends conservative white males.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
have you guys seen that girl named lauren chen? I watched only one of her videos and had a hunch so I looked through the rest and I could see that this asian (maybe half as she looks kind of latina) female seemed to strongly identify with white males. Or maybe she likes getting compliments from them :snoop: she's attacked every group on her channel but only defends conservative white males.
She’s suffering from the Doja cat syndrome, I called it:yacadiim:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
She feels insecure about her Asian culture/ features, so she tries to make up for it by booty licking the cadaan niggas for validation.
Possibly grew up in an cadaan majority area, also may have been made fun of as a child for her features/cultures. Possibly thinks that by booty licking the cadaan niggas she’ll receive the validation she had wanted as a kid.

She feels insecure about her Asian culture/ features, so she tries to make up for it by booty licking the cadaan niggas for validation.
Possibly grew up in an cadaan majority area, also may have been made fun of as a child for her features/cultures. Possibly thinks that by booty licking the cadaan niggas she’ll receive the validation she had wanted as a kid.
I agree. I think she also wants to look cool ("look at me, I'm not like you PC snowflakes haha")

I also get the feeling she wants those white guys to fawn over her as a "perfect woman"

Not to mention there is serious money to be made off these cadaans with messages like hers, specially when it's a decent looking racially ambiguous woman.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
She looks half white half asian, I don’t think she’s seeking male validation or any of that. To put it simply, she’s just conservative. It would make sense for her to defend white men occassionally as they’re attacked more often by non-conservatives.

Not everyone with a different opinion to yours is trying to fawn over (a specific group of) men. It’s like someone saying BLM xalimos just want validation from madow men, there is no difference.

It’s ironic really, women will call other women Pick-Me’s but that’s internalized misogyny in and of itself.

Trending