Weight not matching appearance

So I’m having a bit of a problem accepting my weight in occurrence to my appearance. I don’t like the number on the scale but I like the way my body looks. I look like I weigh 30 pounds less than I actually weigh. My weight goes in good places I guess but now I’m trying to lose weight even though I like how my body looks because the number on the scale scares me so much. Giving insecurity issues n shit. I’m currently doing intermittent fasting and cutting out red meat.

Ignore the scales and focus on how you feel and what you look like.

Remember, fluids, bone density, hormones and muscles reflect weight, not just fat.
Instead of weighing yourself, just use a tape measure so you can keep track of your progress.

I am convinced things like BMI is not relevant to all women and it's probably biased towards Cadaan women as it's a Western engineered concept.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
So I’m having a bit of a problem accepting my weight in occurrence to my appearance. I don’t like the number on the scale but I like the way my body looks. I look like I weigh 30 pounds less than I actually weigh. My weight goes in good places I guess but now I’m trying to lose weight even though I like how my body looks because the number on the scale scares me so much. Giving insecurity issues n shit. I’m currently doing intermittent fasting and cutting out red meat.
InshaAllah more success on your journey.
Have a 3 year plan so that you dont feel like shit when you slip up.
Look into Paul Otote on youtube. His knowledge of herbs will drop a lotta gems to make your journey easier and quicker
Ignore the scales and focus on how you feel and what you look like.

Remember, bone density, muscle etc, also reflect weight, not just fat.
Big facts

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
The mirror is the only worthwhile metric. I'd still encourage you to eat healthy and exercise for the sake of feeling better and improving your cardiovascular health - but if you really believe you look fine, it makes no sense to hit an arbitrary number on a scale.

Some people are genetically blessed and have a better fat distribution so you look proportionate and good despite being mildly overweight.

Alluring

Sayonara
Weight isn't the best indication of health or even an ideal body because it is distributed differently. Your weight probably goes to areas that you like so I wouldn't worry too much about the number. Just stay exercised and eat healthy to maintain it.

Trending