Weed smokers come in

do you smoke weed

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It’s was fun when I started but I could care less about it nowadays
I use to wonder if people were addicted to it.
Cause I use to see niggas smoke it everyday.
It even got to the point where niggas would smoke before doing certain things.

I know all those sources say you can’t get addicted.
But when you see dudes smoke it practically 97% of the year than it just makes you wonder if these dudes are addicted

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
absalutely disspointing guys stop propagating degenerate wasted identitless destoryed communites of african americans and haile selassie worshipping madow jaimaicans

and other thing is weed kills you're brain cells and makes you dumper and more prone to violent you end up looking like a human form of chimp i advise you guys to refrain from it

Last edited:
Weed is good for mental illness and chronic pain. That's about it. No healthy person should take it. Not only its haram but it makes you too "chill"24/7. Too much stress is bad but we humans need some stress in our lives

Maybe

It was either reiko or my number 1 furry suspect. @government
adult-camel-costume.jpg

First time it made my knees weak and everything was weird and i felt paranoid. It wasn't that fun since i was paranoid the first time i did it but then i got used to it. Eating food tastes fantastic after a nice few tokes. In fact i have the urge to just smoke weed so every type of food i try tastes like heaven.

Drugs is haram for obvious reasons..

90% of Jamaicans and African Americans smoke it hence both are as productive as a benaadiri donkey..

Shut kills brain cells, if you need any proof, find a 40 year old Jamaican and have a conversation...

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Drugs is haram for obvious reasons..

90% of Jamaicans and African Americans smoke it hence both are as productive as a benaadiri donkey..

Shut kills brain cells, if you need any proof, find a 40 year old Jamaican and have a conversation...
:cosbyhmm:i found the 40 yearl old we wuz habesha jamaican

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending