Weed smokers come in

do you smoke weed

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
It's calm late on weekends if you're just killing a few hours chilling with the brodies or posted somewhere with a bad .

I use to trap as a middleman, driving shotters here and there to get a decent cut. Especially if we're hitting other towns. Coasting down motorways blazed use to feel like a fucking movie :denzelnigga:

But i stopped when i moved to another city, it's just not the same smoking on your own or with a stranger.

Some people here act like it’s crack.
:mjlol:
I’ve cut down on smoking everyday for a bit since I’m on break away from college. I don’t think weed is a big deal in general though.
:manny:
I started smoking it pretty late lol. I started when I was 17. Been doing it for awhile now and I can 100% say I’m not addicted to it. It’s kinda like drinking coffee in my opinion. Not a big deal.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do you really smoke weed Basra?
:dwill:

Naaaaw!!!! U think i can handle weed???? I can barely control myself without weed, imagine putting weed in my system. I will be worst than Mama Maylun

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Naaaaw!!!! U think i can handle weed???? I can barely control myself without weed, imagine putting weed in my system. I will be worst than Mama Maylun
Basra in another thread you said you read in your free time.

Are there any books you are currently reading?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Reiko is a bully

Did you see the thread where she attacked an innocent fob for being dark skin.

Hopefully she left her bullying ways in 2018.

She was just being funny. We should not take things seriously here. I make fun of Hamdi Ahmed for her dark skin, yet she is a successful model now.

Its all fun dear.

How often do you smoke weed iana
Excuse you. Who you calling a ?
:gucciwhat:
But to answer your question, mostly everyday. Sometimes I’ll take breaks for a few days or even weeks to get my tolerance down though. When it takes you several bowls to get really high, that’s when you know it’s time to cut back a little.
:browtf:

absalutely disspointing guys stop propagating degenerate wasted identitless destoryed communites of african americans and haile selassie worshipping madow jaimaicans

and other thing is weed kills you're brain cells and makes you dumper and more prone to violent you end up looking like a human form of chimp i advise you guys to refrain from it

Weed doesn't make you violent:whoa:

Weed doesn't make you violent:whoa:

It's concerning that you didn't argue against the other claims the brother raised.

It's true, it has not been verified whether cannabis gives birth to violence however it's has been proven through various channels that when people use cannabis it can cause fear, anxiety, panic or paranoia, resulting in an aggressive behaviour. sleep disturbance irritability loss of appetite nervousness anxiety restlessness excessive sweating..

There are no arguments to support the use of Weed other than simply supporting it for cultural reasons. Communities with high usage of cannabis are campaigning to legalise cannabis using western usage of Alcohol and Tobacco as a base support.

But what they fail to understand is that western nations are heavily cutting down on the usage of those products..

Weed is for people that can't entertain/occupy themselves without altering their environment or can't be alone in their natural mind frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending