Wealthy blacks in usa are breeding out themselves to be white

I’m not talking about low quality white women, contrary to what certain people think not all white women are easy.

And the 50% divorce rate is not exclusive to white women, i would argue it’s the same for western Muslim women including Somalis.

The most important aspect of marriage for Somali women is the price of Meher, the amount of gold offered and the value of the Wedding

That’s true but suitable means different things to different people, for white and Asian women it means a man with a mission. Who has a defined role for them to play, for Somalis and black it just means he is a man of means who brings value as in material.

short sighted as in they don’t have a long term goals on how to maintain a marriage, what role to play or how to properly raise children. And I don’t mean feeding them, clothing them and general care. I’m talking about spiritually, mentally and emotionally.
And if we are not playing blind we can see how miserably we are failing.

Somali women with culture and deen,are the only ones that can compete with the white and Asian women. The woke and the independent ones are complete liabilities.
And the part time religious slash nationalists are straight up fifth column.

I personally know many blacks,Somali and Arabs in interracial relationships, most are living the high life thanks to their white womens connections.

at least a white feminist will go financially 50/50 with you, so you can save and invest in your future. Instead of wasting your wages on a Muslim feminist leach, who wants 50% power and 0% financial responsibility.

plus your children will definitely have a better chance in the west with their white side of the family. Barack Obama and Drake being two good examples.

that’s because the Indians copied the white formula and the Jews invented the formula.
All the ethnicities you mentioned, the women play support roles, while black and Somali women have a need to compete with their men.

That’s true and you can also play an NGO feeding both of your extended families, being Muslims only you pay cause her money is hers.

People back home still have an appreciation for gender roles, that is the true secret to their success in Kenya. while most other tribes in Kenya their women are educated and woke. More and more Somali women are joining that crowd and they are seen as liabilities.

Your hate is too concentrated, would you kindly water it down for me huuno.
So you said in you own words that Somali women who have culture and deen are the only ones who could compete with white women, most of Somali women back home are religious and cultured they don't know anything about feminism a wealthy man could marry four wives have full control of his wealth and finance and they don't even say anything yet did Somalia become among first or second world countries ? Sorry to burst your bubble but african or Somali men should understand that you will not become powerful and respected men through women's vagina sir that's not how it works !

Asians like Indians in the UK have the lowest IR marriage rates. With East Asians it’s their women who marry out the most, not their men.

Yes, and Somalis have been in the West for how long? 30 years?!

It might be not your fault, but you’re stupid enough to compare women who have an established country and heritage compared to refugee immigrant Somalis.

An ajnabi doesn’t need to help her family as she’s from a country in which her family live in peace and have been afforded generational wealth do to that. All of that happened due to cadaan men. Instead of working to secure that for your own people, instead you want to covert what other men worked for.

LOL, yes, we’re both the same as Angie and Dave whose parents are established in their own country. No young man, you’re the son of a refugee immigrant who had to leave without anything to start a new life.

Have you been back home?! People who do Tahrib do so because their virtually hardly any opportunities for them. Very easy for you to say that isn’t it when living in the comforts of the cadaan man and wanting their women.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Way to go to misunderstand a point? Are you dumb or what. I’m explaining how disgustingshort sighted you are. So you want to compare women who have only 2 kids with women who traditionally not only have 6-7 kids but are also expected to do all the cooking and cleaning.

Since you were comparing apples and oranges please explain how an overworked mother of 7 can be her man’s personal assistant?

Those women are helped by their husbands. Like I said, you want what other men have cherished and looked after thinking you’ll get the same. You won’t. Those men worked for their people.

Yes, but the events of that so called dusty bush follows us. Yes a girls and boy raised in a rough neighborhood with parents who don’t speak English can be compared to upper middle class cadaan who have been afforded the best because cadaan men actually fixed their nation and looked after their own. Yet you and ilk can’t even do that for you women.

Nope, get half of what? Firstly, due to Islamic and cultural reasons majority of Somali women do not record their marriages in the UK. They don’t get gaal courts involved. Also, alimony is only common amongst the monied class which is the type of cadaan woman you like. Those women can get alimony from their well paid cadaan husband. What does Farxiyo get from her taxi driver husband?! She’d be lucky to get child support and 9/times they don’t as those men doctor their earning as they’re technically self-employed.

Oh and when Farxiyo husband does make it, will she be able to get half? No. Would be she demonized for it if she tries? Yes.

Culture plays a role and you’re stupid to think cadaan women aren’t amazing partners and motivaters if you think they don’t believe they own what their husbands own. That’s how it works. If you want someone all in, you need to understand that they’ll want to also have it with you such as joint accounts and the like.

But you have a backwards Abdi mindset and believe you can be with an cadaan woman and not give her your wealth and believe you can walk away with everything like you do with a Xalimo. Cadaan women work with their man because what’s his is hers.

No one is playing hypotheticals. You know damn well a Somali woman and an cadaan ain’t the same. Hence why you want an cadaan for better connections. Why does that cadaan woman have better connections? Because one actually grew up in her own country which is stable, actually has generational wealth and has all the benefits due to the hard work of an Cadaan man. Even the fact that she grew up in a safe and upper class area instead of a rough council house like Xalimo makes them world’s apart and let’s ask ourselves who put Xalimo there? Her men. It’s her men who when causes the ruin of her homeland and now she’s in the Ghetto with parents that send money back all the time.

This is why I genuinely think you’re mentally ill. If Somali women go down the path of cadaan of only having one or two kids, they’re selfish and becoming Western and now you’re blaming the traditional Somali woman for having a lot of kids. Isn’t it mad how you’ll blame Somali women for
traditionalism? It’s because you hate Somali women.

A woman that is mostly thinking of herself wouldn’t have a lot of kids. She’d have one or two. Having kids is painful, the biggest pain humanity can endure.

Now this generation as of now are starting to not have many kids and Faraxs still can’t help but scream that we’re being Westernized since we only want less than 4.

Let me explain to you. Cadaan women get educated, marry later, have less kids, work for a few years, support their husbands, if things don’t work out get half.

The thing is you want all the benefits of a Western wife, but once women start to live by that you’ll demonize it as ultimately the goal post will forever change.

No, we don’t. Somalis marry other Somalis. Hardly record their marriages. Don’t have the generational wealth and the list goes on.

The newer and younger generation of women are getting there, but what can you really say about them, most of them aren’t even married or have just gotten married so how are you comparing them to cadaan wives?!

Your whole Low IQ dumb post was about the older generation. They are the ones that you were yapping on about and they are the ones whom you can compare and have enough life experiences to see how things of that Gen were. You can’t say anything about Gen Z or younger millennials.

Also, you’re so dumb and living on fantasy land. Educated top class cadaan women actually marry within their class. So what are you on about?!

Those same women don’t take chances and have joint accounts with their man and if things go South take half and slap their man with child support! They also only have 1-3 kids so that they don’t overburden themselves! They also expect their husbands to help them.

Somali women are selfless compared to cadaan women. If we had a what’s in it for us mentality we’d be doing what cadaan women are doing and Alhamdulliah many are starting to.

I actually think some African or Somali men have serious problems like their cognitive functioning is limited or some shit . You perfectly explained to him yet he failed to put two together 🫠

I actually think some African or Somali men have serious problems like their cognitive functioning is limited or some shit . You perfectly explained to him yet he failed to put two together 🫠
Extreme misogyny makes you dumb. They can’t help but fall into cognitive dissonance.

Asians like Indians in the UK have the lowest IR marriage rates. With East Asians it’s their women who marry out the most, not their men.
There is no need for them to marry out, because their women do almost slave work at home so the men can focus on achieving success. But they all had white men as mentors and worked under them until they got the gist of things.
Yes, and Somalis have been in the West for how long? 30 years?!
Our parents generation had a hard time adjusting to their new surroundings, the strange weather and the new culture.
We on the other hand did not, since we went to school and grew ip in the west. We are considered foreigners back home, and you are a feminist for God sake. What are you taking about
It might be not your fault, but you’re stupid enough to compare women who have an established country and heritage compared to refugee immigrant Somalis.
Insult when you can’t disproved a point very mature if you. Becky and you went to the same high school and college, so spare me the blues.

An ajnabi doesn’t need to help her family as she’s from a country in which her family live in peace and have been afforded generational wealth do to that. All of that happened due to cadaan men. Instead of working to secure that for your own people, instead you want to covert what other men worked for.
I was taking about an ajinabi husband married to a Somali women!!

LOL, yes, we’re both the same as Angie and Dave whose parents are established in their own country. No young man, you’re the son of a refugee immigrant who had to leave without anything to start a new life.

Unlike you I choose not to be a victim of circumstances outside of my control, I make the best of what I have. And I am great full to Allah for giving an opportunity, that is denied to so many others like me.
Our parents suffered as new immigrants our generation did not, stop the cap

Have you been back home?! People who do Tahrib do so because their virtually hardly any opportunities for them. Very easy for you to say that isn’t it when living in the comforts of the cadaan man and wanting their women.

Way to go to misunderstand a point? Are you dumb or what. I’m explaining how disgustingshort sighted you are. So you want to compare women who have only 2 kids with women who traditionally not only have 6-7 kids but are also expected to do all the cooking and cleaning.
You insult me again because you can’t prove me wrong, your acting childish.
Ok so do your or any of your friends of our generation living in the west have 7 children, or are you using the suffering of some poor woman back home, who you saw online to score points on an anonymous forum?

did you help the poor woman in the same way you help yourself to her story, to score points for team feminista?

Since you were comparing apples and oranges please explain how an overworked mother of 7 can be her man’s personal assistant?
do you have 7 children?

Those women are helped by their husbands. Like I said, you want what other men have cherished and looked after thinking you’ll get the same. You won’t. Those men worked for their people.

Yes, but the events of that so called dusty bush follows us. Yes a girls and boy raised in a rough neighborhood with parents who don’t speak English can be compared to upper middle class cadaan who have been afforded the best because cadaan men actually fixed their nation and looked after their own. Yet you and ilk can’t even do that for you women.
You have what’s called a victim complex, it’s your way of avoiding responsibility just like your fellow blacks and westernized Somali women.

Nope, get half of what? Firstly, due to Islamic and cultural reasons majority of Somali women do not record their marriages in the UK. They don’t get gaal courts involved. Also, alimony is only common amongst the monied class which is the type of cadaan woman you like. Those women can get alimony from their well paid cadaan husband. What does Farxiyo get from her taxi driver husband?! She’d be lucky to get child support and 9/times they don’t as those men doctor their earning as they’re technically self-employed.
In most western countries if a couple a share an address and have kids together, they will have rights in dividing assets when the relationship dissolve.
So every Farax is a taxi driver lol

Oh and when Farxiyo husband does make it, will she be able to get half? No. Would be she demonized for it if she tries? Yes.

Culture plays a role and you’re stupid to think cadaan women aren’t amazing partners and motivaters if you think they don’t believe they own what their husbands own. That’s how it works. If you want someone all in, you need to understand that they’ll want to also have it with you such as joint accounts and the like.

But you have a backwards Abdi mindset and believe you can be with an cadaan woman and not give her your wealth and believe you can walk away with everything like you do with a Xalimo. Cadaan women work with their man because what’s his is hers.

If a woman plays her part in helping me achieve my goals, she might not deserve 50% but at least 20% of my gains are hers no questions asked. Why 20%cause she wasn’t with me shooting in the gym” Rick Ross
Now this generation as of now are starting to not have many kids and Faraxs still can’t help but scream that we’re being Westernized since we only want less than 4.

Let me explain to you. Cadaan women get educated, marry later, have less kids, work for a few years, support their husbands, if things don’t work out get half.
So did you and all your westernize feminist girlfriends
The thing is you want all the benefits of a Western wife, but once women start to live by that you’ll demonize it as ultimately the goal post will forever change.
You would have to know me as a person to come to that conclusion, which you don’t.
But whatever rocks your boat lady.

No, we don’t. Somalis marry other Somalis. Hardly record their marriages. Don’t have the generational wealth and the list goes on.

The newer and younger generation of women are getting there, but what can you really say about them, most of them aren’t even married or have just gotten married so how are you comparing them to cadaan wives?!

Your whole Low IQ dumb post was about the older generation. They are the ones that you were yapping on about and they are the ones whom you can compare and have enough life experiences to see how things of that Gen were. You can’t say anything about Gen Z or younger millennials.

Ss

No it was about our generation and how you are narcissistic, materialistic and have a serious case of victim complex.

“Exaggerated victimhood is a common feature of narcissistic grandiosity. Narcissistic personalities often feel victimized because of their unrealistic expectations, hypersensitivity, and lack of empathy. Narcissists also play the victim to elicit sympathy and avoid responsibility for their abusive behavior.”

that’s the conditions you and many of your peers suffer from, Seek professional help please walaal macaan.

Also, you’re so dumb and living on fantasy land. Educated top class cadaan women actually marry within their class. So what are you on about?!

Those same women don’t take chances and have joint accounts with their man and if things go South take half and slap their man with child support! They also only have 1-3 kids so that they don’t overburden themselves! They also expect their husbands to help them.

Somali women are selfless compared to cadaan women. If we had a what’s in it for us mentality we’d be doing what cadaan women are doing and Alhamdulliah many are starting to.

you have copied their liberalistic views, their feministic beliefs but some how you ignored their spirit of team work.

Last edited:
There is no need for them to marry out, because their women do almost slave work at home so the men can focus on achieving success. But they all had white men as mentors and worked under them until they got the gist of things.
Yet you were praising cadaan women who don’t do ‘slave work’ and are respected by their men and have more egalitarian relationships. Btw East Asians don’t do so called slave work either and tend to have very low fertility rates.
Our parents generation had a hard time adjusting to their new surroundings, the strange weather and the new culture.
We on the other hand did not, since we went to school and grew ip in the west. We are considered foreigners back home, and you are a feminist for God sake. What are you taking about
Insult when you can’t disproved a point very mature if you. Becky and you went to the same high school and college, so spare me the blues.
Becky actually has generational wealth, grew up in a good area and has parents that can speak the language fully and understand the system. Becky has been raised in her own land in which she is the majority. That is why you think Becky will make a great wife. She has the connects and the background. Let’s not change the goal post.
I was taking about an ajinabi husband married to a Somali women!!

Unlike you I choose not to be a victim of circumstances outside of my control, I make the best of what I have. And I am great full to Allah for giving an opportunity, that is denied to so many others like me.
Our parents suffered as new immigrants our generation did not, stop the cap
You are a victim of your circumstances. So much so that you want the women of other men who have protected and provided for them. You see in order to get a certain type of women, they need to be raised in the atmosphere that creates those qualities.

You covert what others have as you can see you and other Somali men haven’t created an environment in which your women can be looked after. Then you complain about the side effects.

You insult me again because you can’t prove me wrong, your acting childish.
Ok so do your or any of your friends of our generation living in the west have 7 children, or are you using the suffering of some poor woman back home, who you saw online to score points on an anonymous forum?
Lol, my gen are still young and some haven’t even had children yet or on their first or second. My point is that you’re comparing their women not to our generation but to that of our mothers gen. I see right through you.
did you help the poor woman in the same way you help yourself to her story, to score points for team feminista?
And did you provide these cadaan women with the perks and the social protection like that of her men? You basically want all the perks but none of the work. Laxk
do you have 7 children?

You have what’s called a victim complex, it’s your way of avoiding responsibility just like your fellow blacks and westernized Somali women.
I think you’re insane. You want a traditional woman but berate them for an cadaan woman and once Somali women actually take a leaf from their books you also attack them.

Top class women tend to have higher education, independent finances, have less children ect. I recall you attacking women going to university or working.

Now that Somali girls are starting to also be like that, you don’t like it but you praise it when it’s cadaan women and you can see the perks of it like women being able to dedicate more time to being supportive as they have less responsibilities and women caring more since their husband’s money is also their money.
In most western countries if a couple a share an address and have kids together, they will have rights in dividing assets when the relationship dissolve.
So every Farax is a taxi driver lol
No, only 5% of women get alimony lol. Know your facts and they’re upper middle class white women. Imagine arguing about something you don’t know?!

If a woman plays her part in helping me achieve my goals, she might not deserve 50% but at least 20% of my gains are hers no questions asked. Why 20%cause she wasn’t with me shooting in the gym” Rick Ross
If you’re with a whites woman that wouldn’t fly. So stick to your fantasy lol. This is what I mean when I say you’re a moron. Rich upper class women wouldn’t be a team player if they don’t have joint accounts and alimony. You don’t seem to understand this fact. It’s what makes them co-operative as everything you do career wise benefits them. Gaal marriages works on the idea of couples sharing and both owning assets. Muslim marriages aren’t like that.
So did you and all your westernize feminist girlfriends
Cadaan women are the founders of feminism. If I’m a feminist then I doubt you could handle a white woman whose ancestors fought for all of this ‘feminism’ LOL. How can you even handle cadaan ladies when you have point blank advised with me about helping the wife at home? Do you think any white woman would support a man that wouldn’t help her with domestic labour?

Think for once. You lack critical thinking it’s sad.
You would have to know me as a person to come to that conclusion, which you don’t.
But whatever rocks your boat lady.

No it was about our generation and how you are narcissistic, materialistic and have a serious case of victim complex.
What do you know about our gen? Our generation are actually doing better than our parents. More home ownerships, more professional couples. Divorce rates were ridiculously high during our parents gen and over 35+all the benefit issues were in our parents gen and living in council homes is mostly our parents generation. So what’s your issue?
Exaggerated victimhood is a common feature of narcissistic grandiosity. Narcissistic personalities often feel victimized because of their unrealistic expectations, hypersensitivity, and lack of empathy. Narcissists also play the victim to elicit sympathy and avoid responsibility for their abusive behavior.
Throwing around words isn’t going to change that you lack critical thinking. It’s no secret that a woman/man in her own nation, with generational wealth who lives in a better area, better connections and is of a culture in which fathers provide child support and upon the dissolution of a marriage a woman is entitled to half is obviously going to be a lot more well connected and have better opportunities.
All of those came about due to their men. That’s my point.
you have copied their liberalistic views, their feministic beliefs but some how you ignored their spirit of team work.
You too haven’t embodied their teamwork. You’re still a geelgire who wants to only give your wife 20% when cadaan team works dictates 50%. You want team work when it suites you. No upper class cadaan woman would stand for that. That’s the price you pay.

Like I said earlier, you don’t sound smart. Even the guys who usually disagree with me have given me thumbs up due to how stupid your points are. Everyone knows if you want certain things you need to create the environment for it.

Last edited:
So you said in you own words that Somali women who have culture and deen are the only ones who could compete with white women, most of Somali women back home are religious and cultured they don't know anything about feminism a wealthy man could marry four wives have full control of his wealth and finance and they don't even say anything yet did Somalia become among first or second world countries ?
I believe you have heard the expression “Rome wasn’t built in a day”, my wealthy uncles who are real estate moguls in Kenya have all supportive wives.

Without the help of those women they wouldn’t have made it, or even maintained their competitive edge.

“A Man can make or break a woman’s confidence, A Woman can make or break a man’s life”

Sorry to burst your bubble but african or Somali men should understand that you will not become powerful and respected men through women's vagina sir that's not how it works !

As a sex deprived simp such as yourself a woman is a sexual being, that rewards and motivates men by the use of her cookies.

Where as men like me view women in tune with their femininity as powerful beings. That can energize a man’s masculine energy by the acts of service.

sex is a masculine man’s chore to restore and strengthen his woman’s feminine energy.

be careful to not further expose yourself.

Last edited:
Yet you were praising cadaan women who don’t do ‘slave work’ and are respected by their men and have more egalitarian relationships. Btw East Asians don’t do so called slave work either and tend to have very low fertility rates.

Becky actually has generational wealth, grew up in a good area and has parents that can speak the language fully and understand the system. Becky has been raised in her own land in which she is the majority. That is why you think Becky will make a great wife. She has the connects and the background. Let’s not change the goal post.

You are a victim of your circumstances. So much so that you want the women of other men who have protected and provided for them. You see in order to get a certain type of women, they need to be raised in the atmosphere that creates those qualities.

You covert what others have as you can see you and other Somali men haven’t created an environment in which your women can be looked after. Then you complain about the side effects.

Lol, my gen are still young and some haven’t even had children yet or on their first or second. My point is that you’re comparing their women not to our generation but to that of our mothers gen. I see right through you.

And did you provide these cadaan women with the perks and the social protection like that of her men? You basically want all the perks but none of the work. Laxk

I think you’re insane. You want a traditional woman but berate them for an cadaan woman and once Somali women actually take a leaf from their books you also attack them.

Top class women tend to have higher education, independent finances, have less children ect. I recall you attacking women going to university or working.

Now that Somali girls are starting to also be like that, you don’t like it but you praise it when it’s cadaan women and you can see the perks of it like women being able to dedicate more time to being supportive as they have less responsibilities and women caring more since their husband’s money is also their money.

No, only 5% of women get alimony lol. Know your facts and they’re upper middle class white women. Imagine arguing about something you don’t know?!

If you’re with a whites woman that wouldn’t fly. So stick to your fantasy lol. This is what I mean when I say you’re a moron. Rich upper class women wouldn’t be a team player if they don’t have joint accounts and alimony. You don’t seem to understand this fact. It’s what makes them co-operative as everything you do career wise benefits them. Gaal marriages works on the idea of couples sharing and both owning assets. Muslim marriages aren’t like that.

Cadaan women are the founders of feminism. If I’m a feminist then I doubt you could handle a white woman whose ancestors fought for all of this ‘feminism’ LOL. How can you even handle cadaan ladies when you have point blank advised with me about helping the wife at home? Do you think any white woman would support a man that wouldn’t help her with domestic labour?

Think for once. You lack critical thinking it’s sad.

What do you know about our gen? Our generation are actually doing better than our parents. More home ownerships, more professional couples. Divorce rates were ridiculously high during our parents gen and over 35+all the benefit issues were in our parents gen and living in council homes is mostly our parents generation. So what’s your issue?

Throwing around words isn’t going to change that you lack critical thinking. It’s no secret that a woman/man in her own nation, with generational wealth who lives in a better area, better connections and is of a culture in which fathers provide child support and upon the dissolution of a marriage a woman is entitled to half is obviously going to be a lot more well connected and have better opportunities.
All of those came about due to their men. That’s my point.

You too haven’t embodied their teamwork. You’re still a geelgire who wants to only give your wife 20% when cadaan team works dictates 50%. You want team work when it suites you. No upper class cadaan woman would stand for that. That’s the price you pay.

Like I said earlier, you don’t sound smart. Even the guys who usually disagree with me have given me thumbs up due to how stupid your points are. Everyone knows if you want certain things you need to create the environment for it.

You spoke about privilege and generational wealth, well watch and weep you narcissist.

You spoke about privilege and generational wealth, well watch and weep you narcissist.
Yes a low class loud mouthed boxer and his wife whom he cheats on notoriously with strippers and the like. Great example! You’re the gift that keeps on giving. I can’t with you. I really can’t. This is too funny. Oh well at least she can get her half? 😂😂

Or they're stable people that realize it's none of their business :draketf:

I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f–k some n—-r, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n—-r worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player! I guess we’re all a little racist. F–king n—-r.” - Hulk Hogan

:silanyolaugh:

These guys always think 3-4 steps ahead my friend, nothing they do is for anyone else's benefit

:silanyolaugh:

These guys always think 3-4 steps ahead my friend, nothing they do is for anyone else's benefit
That sentiment is nothing exclusive to white people lol, the gains clearly far outweigh the cons. But here's the thing...most people in interracial relationships are no where near rich.

No that is not it lmao
Money trickling back is a revenge fantasy cope.

The median income of a black man that gets interracially married isn't much different than one that marries black.

economix-17interracial-blog480.jpg

GemState

36/21
VIP

The median income of a black man that gets interracially married isn't much different than one that marries black.

Do people really think only rich blacks marry out lol? In a way that's racist in itself tbh.

Interesting so black women that marry white men have higher household income than black man/white woman marriages.

I don’t understand the myth of only rich black men being with white woman. In London most mixed kids are from lower socioeconomic families with working class white mothers and poor black dads. They also tend to have the highest single parent households as well.

Interesting so black women that marry white men have higher household income than black man/white woman marriages.
Black women are more likely to marry cadaan the higher their income

But with Black men its at relatively stable rates above $35k, those that make <$35K marry out at the highest rate.
OZSdwRB.jpg

Ur idea that white guys mind their business is completely false. The amount of racist white guys there are who get angry at seeing black people in certain movies and shows tells me they dont mind their business. Their reasoning for not talking 2 much about white women with black men is 1 the white women those black guys are with are social rejects 2 the rich black guys marry white and the money comes back to her white family. To think whites mind their business is comical

Ur idea that white guys mind their business is completely false. The amount of racist white guys there are who get angry at seeing black people in certain movies and shows tells me they dont mind their business. Their reasoning for not talking 2 much about white women with black men is 1 the white women those black guys are with are social rejects 2 the rich black guys marry white and the money comes back to her white family. To think whites mind their business is comical
LOL, compared to other races, white men definitely mind their business.

I don't know about white women, but most upper echelon black men (primarily of Caribbean background) I interact with in day-to-day when I'm in Toronto are with non-blacks.

But I am seeing more black women with cadaans. I drove through a very nice neighborhood in June as a construction detour and was surprised to see 3 such couples although the women looked under 30 and the dudes much older.

Trending