WE SOMALI GIRLS R BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL. YOU ALL SHOULD BE KISSING OVER FEETS AND WORSHIPPING US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffs.

What is this faux serfdom that you're trying to initiate?

What benefits will a farax like me gain by worshipping a diana stained fake persona on instasmash?

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Ffs.

What is this faux serfdom that you're trying to initiate?

What benefits will a farax like me gain by worshipping diana stained fake persona on instasmash?

Stop embarrassing yourself.

warya where you raised to say diana diana diana?

Cant you even fucking tell when a somali girl uses it?

Look at the girls in the original post there skin is beautiful chocolate. No sign of diana anywhere.

You're embarrassing yourself. Dont bring negativity to my thread warya!

Women who posts selfies on SM are insecure women and they are instantly unattractive in my opinion. No matter how many filters or makeup they use.

We wuz kwaynes :kodaksmiley:
FOH with this self-congratulating shit :camby:
Are-you-Jealous-GIF.gif

Just say you're gay already.:lolbron:

But really you lot need higher aspirations than being thirst traps for madows. :damedamn:

Im not gay you retard. We've been through this 1 million times. Im apprecitating somali women's beauty!!!

Warya if our men worshipped and appreciated us. These beautiful xalimos wouldnt be chasing tyrones. I wish they knew their self worth. They are better than that!

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Im not gay you retard. We've been through this 1 million times. Im apprecitating somali women's beauty!!!

Warya if our men worshipped and appreciated us. These beautiful xalimos wouldnt be chasing tyrones. I wish they knew their self worth. They are better than that!
Why do women need to be worshipped to prevent them from running after ajnabis?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Perhaps those xalimos feel unwanted? idk im not in their mind, i dont think like them. So i really dont know whats going through their minds.
Seems like there's another issue responsible for this. I don't think blaming Somali men for some Somali girls' low self-esteem is the right way to do things.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
so u seen a picture on Twitter and the first thought that came into ur head was to make a thread on somalispot.com talkin bout WORSHIP US KISS OUR FEET FAARAXS :ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.