We should move the Capital

Are you saying that because you from PL? :trumpsmirk:
No, no, no I'm a Dhulo😂, my dad is from the outskirts of Laascaanood, my mom is from Kismaayo. But my best friend is a Puntite lol.

I just think we should have it in the geographical center of the country, and that's probably somewhere in the middle of Puntland

we cant feed our own people, yet the people want to move the capital. for what? to satisfy certain clan. our main goal should be the economy, many of the cities in somallia the roads looks shit yet they receive billions in aid every year

we cant feed our own people, yet the people want to move the capital. for what? to satisfy certain clan. our main goal should be the economy, many of the cities in somallia the roads looks shit yet they receive billions in aid every year
It's more for climate change but yeah

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
No, no, no I'm a Dhulo😂, my dad is from the outskirts of Laascaanood, my mom is from Kismaayo. But my best friend is a Puntite lol.

I just think we should have it in the geographical center of the country, and that's probably somewhere in the middle of Puntland
Then i guess move it to galmudug since that is the middle of somalia

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The capital of Somalia is Addis Ababa if we continue on this bullshit mentality.

But alas, Mogadishu is sufficient, we don't need thread 27377121 on "move the capital to my tuulo"

The capital of Somalia is Addis Ababa if we continue on this bullshit mentality.

But alas, Mogadishu is sufficient, we don't need thread 27377121 on "move the capital to my tuulo"
Most of those threads involve qabiil I'm talking about long term rising sea levels tho.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
the capital should be Khartoum
2019-Northern East African_edit_34236673291130.png

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts