We should move the Capital

Soulja did it first💀
Nigga I am Soulja and I did before you. Niggas need to stop copying me :stopit:

giphy.gif

what about qabil??
You're right, not even a Tuulo, let's literally find a random location in the middle of the desert and built a city from the ground up. That way there won't be an established population with any clan majority.

This is long term tho, decades from now, when global warming gets really bad.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
There are ways to prevent loss of land to the sea. Just look at the Netherlands:

The capital should be moved for different reasons. For one, it was a shit deal by southern elites in the first place to discourage northern unionists from wanting the union but those saxiibs were so hard about Somali unity that they allowed it.

:mjcry:

It should probably be a more central city. Somewhere like Mudug and an interior and new settlement as well where all tribes are welcome and encouraged to settle. And let it be more of a politics focused, quiet place as well rather than a trading hub. The American system is preferable to this idea of making the most buuq filled port town the capital.

what about qabil??
Nigga f*ck qabil, we are in the 21 century and we have qabil which is the most retard thing ever maybe that is why the average IQ of a Somali is 68 :drakelaugh:
(Yes I know the IQ tests are wrong because of lack of education in some parts of the world but I think that qabil tributes to the 68 IQ)

There are ways to prevent loss of land to the sea. Just look at the Netherlands:

The capital should be moved for different reasons. For one, it was a shit deal by southern elites in the first place to discourage northern unionists from wanting the union but those saxiibs were so hard about Somali unity that they allowed it.

:mjcry:

It should probably be a more central city. Somewhere like Mudug and an interior and new settlement as well where all tribes are welcome and encouraged to settle. And let it be more of a politics focused, quiet place as well rather than a trading hub. The American system is preferable to this idea of making the most buuq filled port town the capital.
Yes, if we pick an already existing city, other clans will be mad

Nigga f*ck qabil, we are in the 21 century and we have qabil which is the most retard thing ever maybe that is why the average IQ of a Somali is 68 :drakelaugh:
(Yes I know the IQ tests are wrong because of lack of education in some parts of the world but I think that qabil tributes to the 68 IQ)
Qabiil is stupid but most Somalis really care about it so it must be taken into account unless you want more fighting saaxib

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Not even. It's a fake number:

The most annoying thing about that IQ thing is that it's a flat-out lie. It's from the known racist and charlatan Richard Lynn's original paper where they were shown to have fabricated the results of many countries to suit their agenda while pretty much ignoring the Flynn Effect which shows that, as countries industrialize, their average IQ rises to the level of current industrialized countries which, for example, explains the variability of Chines IQ since the 1980s.

You know what they did with Somalia? They tested one malnourished Ethiopian village with a supposed IQ of 64 then just assumed Somalia was at some sort of average between that single Ethiopian village and another neighboring country like Kenya where they again just used one small, biased sample. They never even tested any Somalis.

These people deserve to lynched for insulting and dehumanizing entire peoples like this. Human garbage. And shame on any self-hating Somali who ever quoted this crap and didn't do their homework.

It's made up.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Mfs on this app love using 68 iq jokes subhanallah

Self-hatred is rife. Comes with the territory of being refugees in their western countries with Saudi Sheiyukh influenced hooyos who are indho shareer and send them to school with ripped clothes while she saves for a house somewhere in Somaliweyn and aabo is nowhere to be found or is an calool having oday who spends 90% of his time in cafes if he's not at work while hooyo yells at them and wacks them with a dacas. All while knowing very little about your culture and history and seeing yourself through the eyes of the ajanabis who bully you. Hell, I'd hate myself and Somalis too.

:wow:

Trending