We should move the Capital

Self-hatred is rife. Comes with the territory of being refugees in their western countries with Saudi Sheiyukh influenced hooyos who are indho shareer and send them to school with ripped clothes while she saves for a house somewhere in Somaliweyn and aabo is nowhere to be found or is an calool having oday who spends 90% of his time in cafes if he's not at work while hooyo yells at them and wacks them with a dacas. All while knowing very little about your culture and history and seeing yourself through the eyes of the ajanabis who bully you. Hell, I'd hate myself and Somalis too.

:wow:
Subhanallah, illaahay caafimaad ha siiyo

Self-hatred is rife. Comes with the territory of being refugees in their western countries with Saudi Sheiyukh influenced hooyos who are indho shareer and send them to school with ripped clothes while she saves for a house somewhere in Somaliweyn and aabo is nowhere to be found or is an calool having oday who spends 90% of his time in cafes if he's not at work while hooyo yells at them and wacks them with a dacas. All while knowing very little about your culture and history and seeing yourself through the eyes of the ajanabis who bully you. Hell, I'd hate myself and Somalis too.

:wow:
That reminds me of a guy here that loves Frankreich and other Erdogan lovers

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

giphy.gif

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Tbh we should move the Capital, Mogadishu and other coastal cities are probably gonna be underwater in the next 100-150 years.
Another we need to move the capital thread :comeon: Dont you think if people wanted to move it they would have done it a long time ago. Hawiye will never allow the capital to be moved since all the aid money get sent to xamar. Thats a free bag nobody wants to lose:trumpsmirk:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
😂 I don’t think they’ll care. Everyone who can find something that floats will float around with their AK47s and khat

Another we need to move the capital thread :comeon: Dont you think if people wanted to move it they would have done it a long time ago. Hawiye will never allow the capital to be moved since all the aid money get sent to xamar. Thats a free bag nobody wants to lose:trumpsmirk:
A long time ago there wasn't global warming warya
:draketf:

Trending

Latest posts