We Should do away with the 4.5 system

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
And go for 2.5
1627628543619.png

I am impartial and believe in merit.

I thinkThe only states that show stability , strong political institutions and sound development policy should lead the country. Once an under-performing State shows such maturity then it will climb up the ladder and leave the dreaded (.5) behind. If a locality within a drag State attains remarkable progress they shud be either awarded to lead that state or have more representation on the Federal level.

What do you think of this and which states wud u nominate?

We should go for a total balkanization, GIM,PIM, SIM and JIM.

Clearly we can never live together in peace, so why force us to stay in this unhappy marriage called Somalia.

If balkanization is out of the question than we should be a total Confederacy like UAE or Germany.

Let everyman focus on his State!

CanoGeel

Clearly we can never live together in peace, so why force us to stay in this unhappy marriage called Somalia.

If balkanization is out of the question than we should be a total Confederacy like UAE or Germany.

ok i guess but is that what i asked
giphy.gif

We haven’t seen any clan wars in 15-20 years if the system ain’t broke don’t fix it. Let the Darood-Hawiye game of musical chairs continue. :mjpls:

reer

VIP

somalia was a pretty much a 4.5 system pre 69 just without the name. 4.5 can only be stopped through the barrel of gun/dictatorship.

The problem is not 4.5.
The problem is we have no competent leaders.
We are qabil based and everyone who wants to become president of somalia only wants tonserve his qabil at the expense of others.

So even if somalia was a "religious" state the qabil that ran that state would milk the system while telling others to fear Allah.

The problem is not 4.5.
The problem is we have no competent leaders.
We are qabil based and everyone who wants to become president of somalia only wants tonserve his qabil at the expense of others.

So even if somalia was a "religious" state the qabil that ran that state would milk the system while telling others to fear Allah.
Have you repented from your qabyaalad?

CanoGeel

somalia was a pretty much a 4.5 system pre 69 just without the name. 4.5 can only be stopped through the barrel of gun/dictatorship.
:whoa: Thru the pages of a book not the barrel of a gun

everything. The Choices he made lead us to this point.
He killed the religious people, killed people that were protecting the state, killed businessmen, targetted politicians, encouraged nepotism, ethnic cleansed clans.

He destroyed thenfabric of the society and you expect a nation to stand on its two feet after turning into a zombie?

Before MSB Somalia had a functioning state and institutions he took over and destroyed it bit by bit.

everything. The Choices he made lead us to this point.
He wasn't the one who told our leaders to become subservient for Ethiopia and Kenya. You can blame him for what he did but blaming our situation today on MSB is sheeko raqiisaa.

How? Jaalle is used by all most all Somalis it just means comrade. Should we also stop naming people muhammad because his name was Muhammad?
Naah Jalle was onlybused by MSB.
Tell me who else has the title?
Jalle Maxamed Siyad Barre.
No Jalle Aideed or Jalle Ali mahdi or Jalle Aden Ade or Jalle Abdirashid Ali sharmake.

Trending