We Should do away with the 4.5 system

He wasn't the one who told our leaders to become subservient for Ethiopia and Kenya. You can blame him for what he did but blaming our situation today on MSB is sheeko raqiisaa.
He was an Italian colonial askari working for the interest of Italian colonizers subjugating somali people.
He gave out the ogaden region on a silver plater to Mengistu Haile mariam in exchange for SNM rebels.

He made the lives of reer NFD a living hell after supporting instability in NFD only for him to ran to NFD in 1991 and catch a KDF plane in Mandera.

He was an Italian colonial askari working for the interest of Italian colonizers subjugating somali people.
He gave out the ogaden region on a silver plater to Mengistu Haile mariam in exchange for SNM rebels.

He made the lives of reer NFD a living hell after supporting instability in NFD only for him to ran to NFD in 1991 and catch a KDF plane in Mandera.
You like him more than I do I see him as nijaas

He wasn't the one who told our leaders to become subservient for Ethiopia and Kenya. You can blame him for what he did but blaming our situation today on MSB is sheeko raqiisaa.

wrong. The guy pitted our pple against each other and killed his own citizens to hold on power. The distrust our leaders have for each other stems from his choices. again.

wrong. The guy pitted our pple against each other and killed his own citizens to hold on power. The distrust our leaders have for each other stems from his choices. again.
Is the distrust between HG and Abgaal because of MSB as I said before that's an easy scapegoat

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
1627644758690.png

Trending