We should be always grateful to the White man

There wont be any sources from before rome, just myths (which are sources in and of themselves). And besides Greeks and OG italians (before germanic invasions) share genetic similarity.

I know that people from the Island of Sicily are of Greek stock. They still have that heritage to this day. Different to the rest of Italy.

Sincerest apologies for my behaviour earlier. If you like theres decent literature on rome out there written by women.

9781846683817.jpg
Simp :hova:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The Chinese are building everything with what the White man invented. All the machines and tools they use was made by Whites. Secondly, White people created civilization pre colonialism, they had ancient Greece and the Romans. They had many philosophers and their achievement lists are countless. Chinese, Indians and others contributed but nothing compared to White people.

the cadaans have simply stolen knowledge from colonized cultures all around the world.

they have looted ancient artifacts and countless other significant artifacts that also helped.

they haven’t created their own core of knowledge, hence why they changed historical documents to portrait a different story.

every technology we have today can be traced back to the middle ages right back to african and asian civilizations.

name one technology that has it’s roots in europe.

Somali girls want to fit in with Madows who have legit gripes with cadaans, since they got embarrassingly enslaved.

Jimmer, you know damn well, that cadaans, even more so Anglo-Saxons have screwed over multiple groups of people, not just Black people. I'd say, some groups were abused even more than madow people.

:noneck:

I've never wanted to fit into madows, I know very well my ancestors, were neither enslaved or conquered.

:rejoice:

Jimmer, you know damn well, that cadaans, even more so Anglo-Saxons have screwed over multiple groups of people, not just Black people. I'd say, some groups were abused even more than madow people.

:noneck:

I've never wanted to fit into madows, I know very well my ancestors, were neither enslaved or conquered.

:rejoice:
What about all the slaves we traded with the Arabs? Way more than just the Somali Bantus we have today.

Why can't people just be neutral instead of either hating or loving certain ethnicities?

Mehdi, Mehdi, Mehdi.

You're like my annoying little brother.

:damn:

And please for the love of God, stop with the dead emoji. Like you can even give me a thumbs down emoji if you want............Just not the same emoji.

:faysalwtf:

Last edited:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Don't care for BLM, but f*ck those White colonial scums. White people are the most racist group of people to have ever existed. There are some cool ones, but for the most part f*ck EM

they cause us more harm then anything :farmajoyaab: man made famine across africa, inciting proxy wars, infiltrating political systems, funding terrorism, suppressing economies. they only shipped us in for cheap labor and human capital

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
they cause us more harm then anything :farmajoyaab: man made famine across africa, inciting proxy wars, infiltrating political systems, funding terrorism, suppressing economies. they only shipped us in for cheap labor and human capital

They will soon become a minority and know what it's like. Population stats have already been released for 2030 for Canada and their numbers have been decreasing like crazy.

They will soon become a minority and know what it's like. Population stats have already been released for 2030 for Canada and their numbers have been decreasing like crazy.
they don't really care if they do. the handful of elite jewish/cadaan overlords want to wipe out most people on the planet anyway.

I always see these Somalis constantly talk shit about White people unprovoked. How ungrateful can you be? Wasn't it the White man who invited us into their countries when we were dying of famine? Wasn't it the White man who gave us food and shelter when other Somalis were killing us? Wasn't it the White man who built Western civilization allowing us to thrive in? These are the countrymen worth being grateful too but the snakes bite the hands that feed them. Indeed, the ungrateful is worst than a coward. Whites have done more for diaspora Somalis then Somalis have done for themselves. As a person born and raised in the West, I will always be grateful to the White people who built this impressive civilization and made us the most privileged people on earth.
Nigga how you copy my whole flow word for word?
2DCA4483-AFE2-4993-A268-03897090B42F.png

Nigga how you copy my whole flow word for word?
View attachment 123382
You are an eloquent user and I learned some new phrases to write in my essays. I should have given you credit and I took few of them:nvjpqts:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
The OP has an inferiority complex, for sure and anyone who's agreeing to this nigga, should take a hard look in the mirror and ask yourselves this question "sharaftaydu xaguu ka baxay"

The whole system of capitalism/rat race is the root of true poverty. They got us neglecting true wealth that God has created such as our land that our people have sold it off for some perishable goods.
True health, real food and unity have been replaced with "smart"phones, social media,gossip on steroids and vain societies based on fake values.

Sure, we live more advanced than our brothers back home but do you actually feel a sense of community here?

I'm not gonna say f*ck cadaans, but to say thank you is like shoving a tongue up their bumbahole.

The OP has an inferiority complex, for sure and anyone who's agreeing to this nigga, should take a hard look in the mirror and ask yourselves this question "sharaftaydu xaguu ka baxay"

The whole system of capitalism/rat race is the root of true poverty. They got us neglecting true wealth that God has created such as our land that our people have sold it off for some perishable goods.
True health, real food and unity have been replaced with "smart"phones, social media,gossip on steroids and vain societies based on fake values.

Sure, we live more advanced than our brothers back home but do you actually feel a sense of community here?

I'm not gonna say f*ck cadaans, but to say thank you is like shoving a tongue up their bumbahole.
What wealth is there in Somalia? It's a desert country in which millions of it's inhabitants (nomads in particular) are in risk of dying from famine.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
What wealth is there in Somalia? It's a desert country in which millions of it's inhabitants (nomads in particular) are in risk of dying from famine.

This is if dadkeena could get their act together

Permaculture would be something that Somalia needs. We don't care about all that hoopla hooha of modern day tech. As long we are well fed on all fronts, we don't need money.

Trending

Latest posts