Somalis in Minnesota participate in BLM riots today

This is not our fight. The white man has done more for Somalis than the black man has ever done. We should be thankful to the white man for granting us sanctuary when our homeland burned to the ground, not inciting a race war in the countries that were generous enough to give us shelter when we had none, the countries that fed us when we were dropping like flies from famine, the countries that gave us Oppurtunities are countrymen would kill for. This is a disgrace at the highest level. What is lower than the man that spits in the face of the ones that lifted him up when he was at his lowest? A coward is better than an ungrateful.

Far leftists have completely indoctrinated our children in these schools, brainwashed them to support these nonsense organizations and installed a belief that they’re oppressed in the west. We’ve allowed self hating white quilt ridden upper middle class teachers to fill our kids heads with harmful ideologies disguised as “education”.

The west needs to get a hold on race relations or else..

This is not our fight. The white man has done more for Somalis than the black man has ever done. We should be thankful to the white man for granting us sanctuary when our homeland burned to the ground, not inciting a race war in the countries that were generous enough to give us shelter when we had none, the countries that fed us when we were dropping like flies from famine, the countries that gave us Oppurtunities are countrymen would kill for. This is a disgrace at the highest level. What is lower than the man that bits the hand that fed him?

Far leftists have completely indoctrinated our children in these schools, brainwashed them to support these nonsense organizations and installed a belief that they’re oppressed in the west. We’ve allowed self hating white quilt ridden upper middle class teachers to fill our kids heads with harmful ideologies disguised as “education”.

The west needs to get a hold on race relations or else..
I agreed with everything you said until that last sentence. This isn't a Western issue, it's an American one.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Are you surprised Somali Americans are BTEC African Americans they feel African American, talk African American, move like an African American. And are united under the “black race” banner. give it 15 years you’ll see bare half somali half african american kids name tyrone, tyrell or dushane.

Reer USA need dhaqan celin, to learn their culture again

I agreed with everything you said until that last sentence. This isn't a Western issue, it's an American one.
Mostly, yes. But if the trend continues of increased immigration in European countries, I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re where we are in 30yrs. Perhaps, people are just too tribal to co-exist in a diverse society for too long. Tensions will get too high till it eventually explodes.

I would participate as well, Even though im not a blm guy, Im just a huge fan of riots it can release anger very efficiently its kinda like medicine in a way

Mostly, yes. But if the trend continues of increased immigration in European countries, I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re where we are in 30yrs. Perhaps, people are just too tribal to co-exist in a diverse society for too long. Tensions will get too high till it eventually explodes.
Or perhaps not. I've had family in the UK for a really long time. There were foreigners in the Middle East and they co-existed just fine with the Arabs.

Or perhaps not. I've had family in the UK for a really long time. There were foreigners in the Middle East and they co-existed just fine with the Arabs.
That’s Anecdotal. I’m talking about large societal demographic differences. Specially on something as clearly observable as race.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
But I feel the African American struggle though they get killed by the police every single day, they need to riot.

In 2011 young hood rats started rioting in London and they took over a city of 10 million ppl for a whole week.The UK government lost control of their capital for 6 straight days no law & order just burning and looting,they learned the hard way. and stopped killing unarmed civilians. African Americans need to do the same.

But I feel the African American struggle though they get killed by the police every single day, they need to riot.

In 2011 young hood rats started rioting in London and they took over a city of 10 million ppl for a whole week.The UK government lost control of their capital for 6 straight days no law & order just burning and looting,they learned the hard way. and stopped killing unarmed civilians.
You obtain change through legestlation, not rioting in the streets, looting and burning. We’re not animals. Here’s the thing, law enforcement is necessary for people to be able to coexist. If you don’t like the current laws, you pursue change through the judicial system. Not rioting in the streets like apes.

That’s Anecdotal. I’m talking about large societal demographic differences. Specially on something as clearly observable as race.
Racism is largely a modern phenomenon. In ancient times people peacefully co-existed. Ancient Egypt was composed of Upper, Lower Egypt and Nubia. A mixed people.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Even though I am not a fan of riots or protests, Somalis are part of Black America and if these types of murders happens in our vicinity, then we must show support to our brothers and sisters of this country. We are here because of the civil rights struggle that they fought and died for, and that man could easily have been a Somali brother. I say enough is enough, The police department must do something about loose canons within their force, who easily take human lives without any sort of repercussion :)

Even though I am not a fan of riots or protests, Somalis are part of Black America and if these types of murders happens in our vicinity, then we must show support to our brothers and sisters of this country. We are here because of the civil rights struggle that they fought and died for, and that man could easily have been a Somali brother. I say enough is enough, The police department must do something about loose canons within their force, who easily take human lives without any sort of repercussion :)
Bruh. We were here before all that. @Shmurda show him the picture.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Bruh. We were here before all that. @Shmurda show him the picture.

Are you talking about the dozen or so cushitic people who came here in the early 1900's, that number is too small to consider immigration, I am sure that was a different circumstance, besides they would have had no choice but to mix with the already settled in AA's to survive the jim crow and segregation laws of that time. :)

Somali girls in the protest

3F7B8E0E-5407-4866-83A4-3598B7E610A0.jpeg

f*ck you, if a Somali guy was murdered by cops. The AA would be silent because they don’t consider him as black.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful

In 2011 young hood rats started rioting in London and they took over a city of 10 million ppl for a whole week.The UK government lost control of their capital for 6 straight days no law & order just burning and looting,they learned the hard way. and stopped killing unarmed civilians. African Americans need to do the same.
Jamaicans are crazy people who everyone respects. Black Americans should take notes.

Trending