We should be always grateful to the White man

Roman origin mythology is some Greeks that landed in Italy. Theyre direct inheritors of Greek civilisation.
Greeks colonized southern Italy and Sicily. The early Latins weren't descendant of Greeks but they adopted their culture/civilization which can be seen through the architecture, clothing, alphabet (ultimately Phoenician in origin literally alef, bet,..).

No, that is a myth.

If you can find a source that states that they were actual Greeks then i'll take on the chin.

Most civilisations were influenced by one civilisation or the other.
That's why I called it "Roman origin mythology". Roman religion is a direct copy of the Greek pantheon. Rome a republic based on Athens. No historian disputes the direct linkages between the two.

No, I said the Roman civilization was born from the Greek Civilization

1280px-Evolution_of_Civilizations.jpg

Going by this Islamic empire originates from the Canaanite Empire.

As humans we are all interrelated if we go far back.

Some anthropologists are of the opinion that Indo-European languages Italian, Germanic ect originate from India.

Greeks colonized southern Italy and Sicily. The early Latins weren't descendant of Greeks but they adopted their culture/civilization which can be seen through the architecture, clothing, alphabet (ultimately Phoenician in origin literally alef, bet,..).

Not the same people though, which is what you were trying to allude to. If we go back, all of humanity is related to or originated from one group.

Going by this Islamic empire originates from the Canaanite Empire.

Yes the Islamic civilizaiton is extension of the Egyptian and Canaanites (which comes from Mesopotamia). Where did you think Abraham, Moses, Ismail, Jesus, etc. come from?

As humans we are all interrelated if we go far back.
That's not true for civilizations. There were 6 independent civilization. People of Egypt, China and natives of Mexico had nothing to do with each other.

Yes the Islamic civilizaiton is extension of the Egyptian and Canaanites (which comes from Mesopotamia). Where did you Abraham, Moses, Ismail, Jesus, etc. come from?

That's not true for civilizations. There were 6 independent civilization. People of Egypt, China and natives of Mexico had nothing to do with each other.
Jimmer that's what we know so far. We still find new ruins.

Yes the Islamic civilizaiton is extension of the Egyptian and Canaanites (which comes from Mesopotamia). Where did you Abraham, Moses, Ismail, Jesus, etc. come from?

Calling the Islamic empire an extention doesn't make sense considering the early canaanites were pagan. They are similar in ethnic origin (semitic). But the influence is negligible.

The Islamic empire is separate to that of the Canaanites. The Romans were seperate to that of the Greeks. Being from the same region therefore influenced does not make them the same.

This wasn't even the topic of discussion.

Calling the Islamic empire an extention doesn't make sense considering the early canaanites were pagan. They are similar in ethnic origin (semitic). But the influence is negligible.

The Islamic empire is separate to that of the Canaanites. The Romans were seperate to that of the Greeks. Being from the same region therefore influenced does not make them the same.

This wasn't even the topic of discussion.
Islam claims they were originally Muslims that became corrupted, and that was the homeland of most of the prophets of the quran. Arabic and many per-Islamic idols come from the Levant and Mesopotamia.

Hebrews were an offshoot of the Canaanites (Phoenicians), Islam claims to be an extension and the uncorrupted, perfected version of the jewish faith.

Roman civilization comes from the Greek civilization. I have no idea why you keep coming back to this lol.

Islam claims they were originally Muslims that became corrupted, and that was the homeland of most of the prophets of the quran. Arabic and many per-Islamic idols come from the Levant and Mesopotamia.

Hebrews were an offshoot of the Canaanites (Phoenicians), Islam claims to be an extension and the uncorrupted, perfected version of the jewish faith.

Roman civilization comes from the Greek civilization. I have no idea why you keep coming back to this lol.

Please find me a source that says Romans come from the Greeks. I've been looking online and all I can see is that it says they were influenced by the Greeks.

Btw, i'm not debating with you now. Trying to educate myself on this.

The middle-Eastern part I get as they are of the same origin, even ethnic wise. So that makes sense.

But even then, how does that relate to the original point we were making? Now i've completely forgot what are argument is.

Please find me a source that says Romans come from the Greeks. I've been looking online and all I can see is that it says they were influenced by the Greeks.

The Roman civilization is, as you said, heavily influenced by and originates from the Greeks. Their influence is clear and undeniable. Their gods are just a renaming of the Greek gods. They're not different from Greek deities at all.

Is it hard for you to read. Audhubillah.

Roman people didn't come from Greek people. Roman civilization and culture came from Greek civilization and culture.

The middle-Eastern part I get as they are of the same origin, even ethnic wise. So that makes sense.
There wont be any sources from before rome, just myths (which are sources in and of themselves). And besides Greeks and OG italians (before germanic invasions) share genetic similarity.

That is the thing, there is nothing

I was trying to find stuff online and read. I couldn't find it, which is why I asked. I'm not debating now because i can't even remember what the original debate is. We have gone off topic now.
Sincerest apologies for my behaviour earlier. If you like theres decent literature on rome out there written by women.

9781846683817.jpg

Trending

Latest posts