We should be always grateful to the White man

I always see these Somalis constantly talk shit about White people unprovoked. How ungrateful can you be? Wasn't it the White man who invited us into their countries when we were dying of famine? Wasn't it the White man who gave us food and shelter when other Somalis were killing us? Wasn't it the White man who built Western civilization allowing us to thrive in? These are the countrymen worth being grateful too but the snakes bite the hands that feed them. Indeed, the ungrateful is worst than a coward. Whites have done more for diaspora Somalis then Somalis have done for themselves. As a person born and raised in the West, I will always be grateful to the White people who built this impressive civilization and made us the most privileged people on earth.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1591187155379.png

I always see these Somalis constantly talk shit about White people unprovoked. How ungrateful can you be? Wasn't it the White man who invited us into their countries when we were dying of famine? Wasn't it the White man who gave us food and shelter when other Somalis were killing us? Wasn't it the White man who built Western civilization allowing us to thrive in? These are the countrymen worth being grateful too but the snakes bite the hands that feed them. Indeed, the ungrateful is worst than a coward. Whites have done more for diaspora Somalis then Somalis have done for themselves. As a person born and raised in the West, I will always be grateful to the White people who built this impressive civilization and made us the most privileged people on earth.
Gratitude is a good quality to have. I agree with you. Besides I think ingratitude is one of the recipes for an unhappy life.

If an African American said this, I would call him a coon, AA's have build America for free, they don't owe any gratitude, instead deserve reparations

But a Somali cannot be a coon, and is allowed to be grateful and should be grateful

If an African American said this, I would call him a coon, AA's have build America for free, they don't owe any gratitude, instead deserve reparations

But a Somali cannot be a coon, and is allowed to be grateful and should be grateful
Facts. African Americans imo are a strong people if they had unity. I think they’d be just fine.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Thank God.

Cadaans did not allow you into Canada until 1970 since you were deemed unsuitable for a Northern climate. And the US had a quota based system of immigration since 1924 which limited or excluded individuals from certain parts of the world. You benefited because of timing and the change in social attitudes/political will. There is no need to brown nose Cadaan people. They also benefited from the Reformation of Europe and Enlightenment.

Why can't Somalis just be caadi and have a neutral stance toward most people. Why the need to swing between condemnation and adulation? :farmajoyaab:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
To whom? Thanking the Irish who were beggars and running from the potato famine and viewed as subhumans?

The Germans (who are actually the largest ethnicity in the USA) and came as immigrants with many fleeing the 1848 revolutions?

The poor southern Italians who arrived in the 1900s and were despised until recently?

The East Europeans who were invited to come farm the Prairies and Midwest?

Or should we thank the tiny and dwindling English American population? The ones who started it all

Be thankful you're in the West but you don't have to thank the "white man" since the majority of them were refugees or immigrants themselves. White identity isn't static and it used to exclude some of the groups I listed above historically.
:ufdup:

To whom? Thanking the Irish who were beggars and running from the potato famine and viewed as subhumans?

The Germans (who are actually the largest ethnicity in the USA) and came as immigrants with many fleeing the 1848 revolutions?

The poor southern Italians who arrived in the 1900s and were despised until recently?

The East Europeans who were invited to come farm the Prairies and Midwest?

Or should we thank the tiny and dwindling English American population? The ones who started it all

Be thankful you're in the West but you don't have to thank the "white man" since the majority of them were refugees or immigrants themselves. White identity isn't static and it used to exclude some of the groups I listed above historically.
:ufdup:
If it wasn't for the White man, you're ungrateful ass wouldn't be typing on the internet rn. White people created 80% of the world's civilization and 90% of modern civilization we see today. Your cars, TVs, Refrigerator, Roads and most shit was created by them. Jealousy doesn't change the fact they rule this world and we should be grateful.

If it wasn't for the White man, you're ungrateful ass wouldn't be typing on the internet rn. White people created 80% of the world's civilization and 90% of modern civilization we see today. Your cars, TVs, Refrigerator, Roads and most shit was created by them. Jealousy doesn't change the fact they rule this world and we should be grateful.
Life would still be good without all that technology you consumer

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
Modern (western) civilization is a creation of Dajjal and Gog &Magog.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
God bless the Caucasian race and their generous accommodation of Somalis in their countries, this shows how they are very tolerant and great humans, while Arabs and other Muslims were watching us on CNN during our civil war the western countries came to our rescue and helped our refugees resettled in the West , war Somalis should just stop clapping for Arabs who are love to abuse Somalis in the middle East and consider them a aBid, long live the white race.
:salute:

God bless the Caucasian race and their generous accommodation of Somalis in their countries, this shows how they are very tolerant and great humans, while Arabs and other Muslims were watching us on CNN during our civil war the western countries came to our rescue and helped our refugees resettled in the West , war Somalis should just stop clapping for Arabs who are love to abuse Somalis in the middle East and consider them a aBid, long live the white race.
:salute:
Facts. These weirdos be hating on the Whites while they use the technology created by them:mjlol:

We should thank the romans, no the greeks, no the egyptians, no the mesopotamians for starting this all.
The Greeks and Romans were Whites, the Egyptians and Mesopotamians did create impressive civilization but it's nothing compared to what White people created. 80% of historical achievements/civilization was created by them and 90% of modern civilization was created by Whites. We should be grateful and not talk shit about them on the internet (Which they created).