"We play surah Bakhara 2 drown her out/anything that comes frm her mouth sounds like sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

She used to wear these huge hijabs and still read material like this. I've wanted to know more about her relationship with her mother ever since she tweeted 'mama I made it (out of your home alive). I think she had a difficult a difficult childhood and adolescence because she's so bloody heavy all the time. She read out this one poem about her brother being in prison, not sure how fictional it was but it was painful to listen to. I hope she moves on to big things, like Hollywood. She could teach Tyler Perry how to write a decent non exploitative non god bothering story about black women. It would be a massive hit.

S

Shamis

I think he's saving you for last @nucleus - menace only respects Duchess, everyone else is another hole in the screen.

He posts and only replies to everyone cept me. Why do you think he does this Dr. Solid?

Well Ma'am, you see its a complicated situation. Menace is a legendary figure on Somali internet. You must prove yourself worthy of his time and attention and he will respond to you accordingly. Keep working Ms. Nucleus, you're not that far away.

Signed,

Office of the SolidCamel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending