"We play surah Bakhara 2 drown her out/anything that comes frm her mouth sounds like sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Forfon

She used to wear these huge hijabs and still read material like this. I've wanted to know more about her relationship with her mother ever since she tweeted 'mama I made it (out of your home alive). I think she had a difficult a difficult childhood and adolescence because she's so bloody heavy all the time. She read out this one poem about her brother being in prison, not sure how fictional it was but it was painful to listen to. I hope she moves on to big things, like Hollywood. She could teach Tyler Perry how to write a decent non exploitative non god bothering story about black women. It would be a massive hit.

I wonder too. It's seems to evident in her poems. Heart break and casual sex. Even about her own family. Makes you wonder if she was a victim or even at least witness some form of victim induced situations.

I appreciate her writing. She breaks so many Barriers.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

She used to wear these huge hijabs and still read material like this. I've wanted to know more about her relationship with her mother ever since she tweeted 'mama I made it (out of your home alive). I think she had a difficult a difficult childhood and adolescence because she's so bloody heavy all the time. She read out this one poem about her brother being in prison, not sure how fictional it was but it was painful to listen to. I hope she moves on to big things, like Hollywood. She could teach Tyler Perry how to write a decent non exploitative non god bothering story about black women. It would be a massive hit.
I want to see this happen!!

S

Shamis

I wonder too. It's seems to evident in her poems. Heart break and casual sex. Even about her own family. Makes you wonder if she was a victim or even at least witness some form of victim induced situations.

I appreciate her writing. She breaks so many Barriers.

I never thought about that, she's really cool with her dad who is a figure in the Somali community in London. I think she's writing to heal her friends, she's very cliquey and lots of girls must confide in her after a show.

F

Forfon

I never thought about that, she's really cool with her dad who is a figure in the Somali community in London. I think she's writing to heal her friends, she's very cliquey and lots of girls must confide in her after a show.

I see, she must be very emotionally intelligent if she has such capability to empathises with others in such way. Very talented

S

Shamis

I want to see this happen!!

It would be earth shattering. Serious drama scripts are so stupid/careless when the characters are not white. The closest thing we have to a Warsan Shire-esque story would be 'She's Gotta Have It' by Spike Lee but she'd bury him given half a chance.

S

Shamis

I see, she must be very emotionally intelligent if she has such capability to empathises with others in such way. Very talented

Emotional intelligence is her arena - her writing is what therapy should sound like. Most Somali girls I've met have a lot of emotional baggage and she's the only person we have who has attempted to prize that open and discuss it with authority and gentleness.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
@Shamis , I'm always getting you material you can passionately discuss...I just wished you were passionate abt me the same way :hemad:

S

Shamis

@Shamis , I'm always getting you material you can passionately discuss...I just wished you were passionate abt me the same way :hemad:

I see what you did you there :kanyecute: That was not bad :kanyecute:

Only if you abandon the burial of sausage talk, I'm worried about nucleus's silence. I really hope she never asked her dad what that meant.:mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending