Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Ja skojar bror, låt de här koka/arg vill se deras re aktion :lolbron:
the only arab i respect
Haile Selassie 1 – Store norske leksikon

Uniting will cause more conflict and hate and war fam we can’t even live with niggas that are the same qabil how do you think Somalis can be with other ethnic groups we literally mistreat the Bantus in Somalia you think Ethiopians will fix that problem I see 68 IQ is also in Swedish Somalis

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Uniting will cause more conflict and hate and war fam we can’t even live with niggas that are the same qabil how do you think Somalis can be with other ethnic groups we literally mistreat the Bantus in Somalia you think Ethiopians will fix that problem I see 68 IQ is also in Swedish Somalis
and ur any better ? nigga u don't even have a parlament building nor do u have a capital

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
U dont need to send shots at Swedes somalis :dead: :whoa:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Ur right fam. Somalis can't run shit. We should give Somalia to Ethiopia , they get access to the sea and we get to unite with galbeed Somalis. Everyone wins
Tell them brotha we will meet our long brothers at ogaden plus instead we beef with each other for some useless clans we could beef with oromo n amhara win win for all for us:rejoice:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
The only solution for us to unite with the Habesha people and form a single Cushitic country
Are you high on something? Your above statement makes no sense.
Habesha people are not Cushitic.

They view Cushites (Oromos, Somalis and Afars) as village fools.

I know you once claimed to be Oromo. Are you Habashi in reality?

habash1.PNG

habash2.PNG

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Cuddy Faraxs are hella crazy and we got mad game

If this shit were to happen, we'd be bringing back home some hardcore AIDS given to us by them Habaashi Eyresalams :dead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.