Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Hell nah

Votes: 46 74.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
1528569081307.gif

thx i needed that laugh

You will be the first habashi dogs put to death, the communist used to call them Useful idiots, they will kill you first, the biggest booty clapper if it happens, god forbid insha Allah

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I’ve thought about this before and have come to the conclusion that if it does happen we would be undermined, plus all that aids, raw meat and omotic admixture would just mess us up. We would probably be considerably powerful in the coalition but since amhara supremacy is already established in Ethiopia and xabashi only tend to come together when it’s against Somalis paired with the fact that Ethiopia is atleast 6 times our population, I think it’s safe to assume we would be the ones speaking amharic and calling addis our capital whilst waving their flag. However I do feel like we should unite with part of Ethiopia. Firstly the afar region never even wanted to be in Ethiopia their original plan was to join eritrea and although there has been recent violence afars and somalis mainly see eye to eye and intermarry a lot so I would want a unification with the afar region. The second slightly more controversial part would be muslim oromos. Tbh I see them as somalis. Genetically there isn’t much of a difference between us and many haraghe/bale Oromos are already heavily mixed with somali or in some cases actually somalis just assimilated ones. Haraghe, bale, the eastern part of guji and the former liben part of borana zone including moyale I’m open to uniting with. Another 2 factions that I would be open to unity with would be the wollo and arsi zones. Both majority Muslim and both boarder somali lands not to mention arsi oromos and somalis have been tight since the very beginning and wollo was part of adal oat some point so it should be ours. Some additions would be argobba zone, saho and afar land in eritrea, silte, hadiya and jimma from southern Ethiopia etc. Basically just the Muslim parts that we have some genetic ties too, the last thing we would want is Christian amharas in our country. Plus I’m pretty sure oromo Christians and Muslims are slowly separating so when they do we need to take the side of our Muslim brothers

I’ve thought about this before and have come to the conclusion that if it does happen we would be undermined, plus all that aids, raw meat and omotic admixture would just mess us up. We would probably be considerably powerful in the coalition but since amhara supremacy is already established in Ethiopia and xabashi only tend to come together when it’s against Somalis paired with the fact that Ethiopia is atleast 6 times our population, I think it’s safe to assume we would be the ones speaking amharic and calling addis our capital whilst waving their flag. However I do feel like we should unite with part of Ethiopia. Firstly the afar region never even wanted to be in Ethiopia their original plan was to join eritrea and although there has been recent violence afars and somalis mainly see eye to eye and intermarry a lot so I would want a unification with the afar region. The second slightly more controversial part would be muslim oromos. Tbh I see them as somalis. Genetically there isn’t much of a difference between us and many haraghe/bale Oromos are already heavily mixed with somali or in some cases actually somalis just assimilated ones. Haraghe, bale, the eastern part of guji and the former liben part of borana zone including moyale I’m open to uniting with. Another 2 factions that I would be open to unity with would be the wollo and arsi zones. Both majority Muslim and both boarder somali lands not to mention arsi oromos and somalis have been tight since the very beginning and wollo was part of adal oat some point so it should be ours. Some additions would be argobba zone, saho and afar land in eritrea, silte, hadiya and jimma from southern Ethiopia etc. Basically just the Muslim parts that we have some genetic ties too, the last thing we would want is Christian amharas in our country. Plus I’m pretty sure oromo Christians and Muslims are slowly separating so when they do we need to take the side of our Muslim brothers
We can look at the East African Community project with Kenya,Rwanda,Tanzania,South Sudan,Uganda and Burundi
They have the issues and also the strenghts of that we horners have. But even Somalia isnt as fucked up as South Sudan. The only positive thing there is terrorism isnt as strong. If they do solve their ethnic issues and somehow manage to gain some better oil deals i wouldnt be surprised if the janjaweed crew turnt up to destabalize secretly

Kenya is the much like ethiopia as they have large tribes that somehow came together and remain stable with much support and aid from the west. Tanzania was the good boy until recently tho

Rwanda and Eritrea both have insane ruler for life dictators but thats as far as the comparison goes
Rwanda aint the north korea of Africa after

I could delve into similarities more but id like to go into relationships
First of all the cushites uniting aint going down. The bantus and nilotes arent atleast at each others throats
Somalia got issues within and also the territorial stuff. Ethiopia and eritrea have their history. Djibouti is forging its own path and slowly creating alliances with world powers

No one wnats to be tied to another. Even if greater somalia happens and there is peace and prosperity the chances of a combination of the the main 3 is slim
We would rather join the EAC and can tolerate that with the rest but not together alone