We need a dictator. Democracy for cadaans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe Somalis can handle democracy. They are animals. We were extremely prosperous under the kacaan. Somalis don't listen until they get shot and imprisoned for a decade. A strong man is what we need. Whether that it the son of Farmajo. We will see. I now support him since he's making the Punties and Khatlanders cry. But he's lacking the will to kill his enemies. We are still too primitive to trust each other. Thoughts, comments are welcomed.

Disclaimer: I'm not team N&N. I will defend Farmajo on tribal grounds. Like all we do for our clan leaders and yes, MSB was right in killing your clans. I have no sympathy.

Last edited:
I don't believe Somalis can handle democracy. They are animals. We were extremely prosperous under the kacaan. Somalis don't listen until they shot and imprisoned for a decade. A strong man is what need. Whether that it the son of Farmajo. We will see. I now support him since he's making the Punties and Khatlanders cry. But he's lacking the will to kill his enemies. We are still too primitive to trust each other. Thoughts, comments are welcomed.

Disclaimer: I'm not team N&N. I will defend Farmajo on tribal grounds. Like all we do for our clan leaders and yes, MSB was right in killing your clans. I have no sympathy.
We need communism in Somalia down with capitalism

World

VIP
I don’t think it’s possible to have a dictatorship in our current situation.

In 1969 when Jaalle Siad Barre took power, we had a united army that had control from Ras Kamboni to Saylac. Democracy had failed and the people were growing agitated with the useless government. And the President of Somalia was assassinated, leaving a power vaccume that was quickly taken advantage of by the Supreme Revolutionary Council.

Today, Somaliland has declared independence. Puntland acts like they’re an independent region. Al Shabab controls the rest of the country. Our army is nothing more than an Abgaal clan militia. Multiple foreign armies are milking our situation under the guise of fighting terrorists.

It’s just not possible.

And Farmaajo is a weak, useless , spineless, UN appointed President who doesn’t have our interests at heart, nor has the strength or power to be a dictator. Did I mention that his family lives in America?

Last edited:
Reer Mudug are animals. I'm sorry.

All clans from there are cancerous to the Union of Somalia. They deserve a lifetime ban including my clansman.
You passed the line calling rer mudug animals now we're enemies go back to your dusty Tula in gedo. U want Somali union but make fun of other groups of people.nice mental gymnastics you doing there

You passed the line calling rer mudug animals now we're enemies go back to your dusty Tula in gedo. U want Somali union but make fun of other groups of people.nice mental gymnastics you doing there

Sorry bro. It ain't personal. The most fried Somalis come from Mudug. I stg.

In 1969 when Jaalle Siad Barre took power, we had a united army that had control from Ras Kamboni to Saylac. Democracy had failed and the people were growing agitated with the useless government. And the President of Somalia was assassinated, leaving a power vaccume that was quickly taken advantage of by the Supreme Revolutionary Council.

Today, Somaliland has declared independence. Puntland acts like they’re an independent region. Al Shabab controls the rest of the country. Our army is nothing more than an Abgaal clan militia. Multiple foreign armies are milking our situation under the guise of fighting terrorists.

It’s just not possible.

And Farmaajo is a weak, useless , spineless, UN appointed President who doesn’t have our interests at heart, nor has the strength or power to be a dictator. Did I mention that his family lives in America?

Farmajo maybe. But we need another kacaan. All these useless mamuls and leaders need to be killed.

It’s just not possible.

What are our interests and which leader do you assume can bring them about? And before denouncing Farmaajo wait to criticize after he leaves office. He still has a lot of time left and has done more for Somalia than all of the previous admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts