We have no claim to Ancient Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Some people need to read their sources very closely. Samples are not representative and guess what? It's all hypothesis, do you even know how they got those results? :lol:

Just read:

"To investigate this further, we generated new genome-wide SNP data for a Yemeni population sample and merged these new data with published genome-wide genetic data from the HOA and a broad selection of surrounding populations. We used multidimensional scaling and ADMIXTURE methods in an exploratory data analysis to develop hypotheses on admixture and population structure in HOA populations. These analyses suggested that there might be distinct, differentiated African and non-African ancestries in the HOA."

https://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004393

A recent Yemeni population sample was used in comparison, the study itself says its hypothesis and the results are only suggestive at best.

The whole thing was speculative from the beginning due to derivation of these results. :lol:
What exactly is your position? That Somalis are relatively unmixed? Because all that source says, is that the non-African component in Somalis is not related to modern day Yemenis. Nobody on this thread even said that our admixture derives from Peninsula Arabs.

World

VIP
Exactly. Moses would have blended in with present day Somalis, not olive-skinned Arabs who would have gladly called him an abeed today.

And this dude @Grant just proved my point. Why did the Ancient Egyptians draw themselves darker than Libyans and 'Asiatics' who many here are trying to say that they would have looked alike?
drawing.jpg

Libyans:
libya-women-vote.jpg

Ancient Libyan:
Berber_ancient_Libyan%3B_as_depicted_in_the_tomb_of_Seti_I.jpg

'Asiatic' Semites (Mizrahi Jews), who are the same Semitic race:
hqdefault.jpg

Nubians were Dinkas. Look how extremely dark they are with puffed black lips.
nubian-tribute.jpg

MG_4344.jpg

Ancient Egyptians clearly painted themselves darker than the ancient Libyan Berbers, but lighter than the Nilotes down south. Many people here say that Libyans are the same race as the Ancient Egyptians. If so, why did the Egyptians themselves make such a distinction with their skin color?
3029.jpg

EgyptMusic.jpg

Mashallah. The Ancient Egyptians instead clearly claimed my black ancestors when they visited the Land of Punt. Here is them on expedition to meet my people at the Land of Gods and Ancestors:
Elusive-Land-of-Punt.jpg
Stop spreading BS. Nubians are NOT those Dinka/South Sudanese looking people.

Here is a description of the Nubians by the Greek sophist Flavius Philostratus 2000 years ago:

“It was a market place to which the Ethiopians bring all the products of their country; and the Egyptians in their turn take them all away and bring to the same spot their own wares of equal value, so bartering what they have got for what they have not. Now the inhabitants of the marches (Nubian/Egyptians border) are not yet fully black but are half-breeds in matter of color, for they are partly not so black as the Ethiopians, yet partly more so than the Egyptians.”

The classical definition of Ethiopian/Aethiopians is burnt face and referred to full Sub Saharan Africans.

Exactly. Moses would have blended in with present day Somalis, not olive-skinned Arabs who would have gladly called him an abeed today.

And this dude @Grant just proved my point. Why did the Ancient Egyptians draw themselves darker than Libyans and 'Asiatics' who many here are trying to say that they would have looked alike?
drawing.jpg

Libyans:
libya-women-vote.jpg

Ancient Libyan:
Berber_ancient_Libyan%3B_as_depicted_in_the_tomb_of_Seti_I.jpg

'Asiatic' Semites (Mizrahi Jews), who are the same Semitic race:
hqdefault.jpg

Nubians were Dinkas. Look how extremely dark they are with puffed black lips.
nubian-tribute.jpg

MG_4344.jpg

Ancient Egyptians clearly painted themselves darker than the ancient Libyan Berbers, but lighter than the Nilotes down south. Many people here say that Libyans are the same race as the Ancient Egyptians. If so, why did the Egyptians themselves make such a distinction with their skin color?
3029.jpg

EgyptMusic.jpg

Mashallah. The Ancient Egyptians instead clearly claimed my black ancestors when they visited the Land of Punt. Here is them on expedition to meet my people at the Land of Gods and Ancestors:
Elusive-Land-of-Punt.jpg

I don’t get how people can deny the ethnic and cultural similarities between Horners like Somalis and Afars with the Ancient Egyptians. If they came to life, they would easily fit in in Sudan and Somalia. The reddish brown skin, curly hair, straight nose and superiority complex are all common features between Somalis and AEs. Women in ancient Egypt were headstrong and independent just like Somali women today and the Egyptians said themselves that they were from Punt. Heck, the Ancient Greek historians described our ancient ancestors on the Somali coast as being “cousins of the Egyptians” in terms of physical appearance.

Stop spreading BS. Nubians are NOT those Dinka/South Sudanese looking people.

Here is a description of the Nubians by the Greek sophist Flavius Philostratus 2000 years ago:

“It was a market place to which the Ethiopians bring all the products of their country; and the Egyptians in their turn take them all away and bring to the same spot their own wares of equal value, so bartering what they have got for what they have not. Now the inhabitants of the marches (Nubian/Egyptians border) are not yet fully black but are half-breeds in matter of color, for they are partly not so black as the Ethiopians, yet partly more so than the Egyptians.”

The classical definition of Ethiopian/Aethiopians is burnt face and referred to full Sub Saharan Africans.
How the Egyptians depicted Cushites (Somalis):
3c75939158aaa629fb5f8220d6e26cbe.jpg

a312803067e3b9d67b91687859f1d0d1--african-dress-african-women.jpg

But according to you, these blick Africans:
nubian-tribute.jpg

MG_4344.jpg

Are supposed to represent our modern-day cousins in Southern Egypt, who look more like us:

:comeon::faysalwtf: Are you serious?

Nubians to the Ancient Egyptians=Nilotes.
:camby:

World

VIP
How the Egyptians depicted Cushites (Somalis):
3c75939158aaa629fb5f8220d6e26cbe.jpg

a312803067e3b9d67b91687859f1d0d1--african-dress-african-women.jpg

But according to you, these blick Africans:
nubian-tribute.jpg

MG_4344.jpg

Represent our modern-day cousins in Southern Egypt, who look more like us:

:comeon:
Don’t reply to me with pictures. Post historical documents, genetic/anthropology studies, or f*ck off.

Don’t reply to me with pictures. Post historical documents, genetic/anthropology studies, or f*ck off.
What is your problem? You are a hostile angry little man. Is that how you talk to all women you little ? You're the one who started talking about the depictions of the Nubians you stupid fob. How braindead are you to try and spin this back on me?

Apollo

VIP
Ancient Egyptian depictions of foreigners were propagandistic. Remember that those bordering nations were 'enemies'. They depicted the Whitest Libyan as the standard - to distance themselves from them, the Whitest Semite, and the darkest most Nilote Nubian as the standard.

Reality is that most Ancient Libyans, Semites, or Ancient Nubians did not look like that.

There was much more overlap, like there is today.

Apollo

VIP
:camby:

They will do genomic studies on Ancient Nubians soon (within a couple of years). Trust me, they will NOT cluster with the South Sudanese like those fake propaganda pictures make you expect. They will cluster somewhere around the Habesha of today.

World

VIP
Btw that study you posted @Cauli has long been debunked. And it’s quite ironic that you’re Afrocentric and using that study, since it hypothesised that the majority of our ancestry(70 % I believe) was composed of an independent Ethio-Somali component that split off from Middle Easterners/North Africans.

Btw that study you posted @Cauli has long been debunked. And it’s quite ironic that you’re Afrocentric and using that study, since it hypothesised that the majority of our ancestry(70 % I believe) was composed of an independent Ethio-Somali component that split off from Middle Easterners/North Africans.

Which study?

Ancient Egyptian depictions of foreigners were propagandistic. Remember that those bordering nations were 'enemies'. They depicted the Whitest Libyan as the standard - to distance themselves from them, the Whitest Semite, and the darkest most Nilote Nubian as the standard.

Reality is that most Ancient Libyans, Semites, or Ancient Nubians did not look like that.

There was much more overlap, like there is today.

Bro you cannot run away from nor deny the fact that the ancient Egyptians portrayed themselves as considerably darker with more tropical features than the Asiatics and the Libyans and lighter than the Nilotes.

Apollo

VIP
Bro you cannot run away from nor deny the fact that the ancient Egyptians portrayed themselves as considerably darker with more tropical features than the Asiatics and the Libyans and lighter than the Nilotes.

Tanned Copts, :lol:

PS. Berbers are lighter than Egyptians because they have Iberian genes. However, they are nevertheless more Sub-Saharan than Egyptians overall.

They will do genomic studies on Ancient Nubians soon (within a couple of years). Trust me, they will NOT cluster with the South Sudanese like those fake propaganda pictures make you expect. They will cluster somewhere around the Habesha of today.
I'd like to see that. Hope to see it come out soon.

But I am NOT related to Dinkas or Berbers. f*ck that. I am a pure noble Hawiye whose ancestors didn't mix undesirables. I don't know about other clans, but my people aren't part dhegcas or Madow. Y'all can claim whatever you want, but leave me out of it.
:susp:

Tropical features?:cryinglaughsmiley:
North East Africa is mostly semi dessert, dry and arid.

Apollo

VIP
I'd like to see that. Hope to see it come out soon.

But I am NOT related to Dinkas or Berbers. f*ck that. I am a pure noble Hawiye whose ancestors didn't mix undesirables. I don't know about other clans, but my people aren't part dhegcas or Madow. Y'all can claim whatever you want, but leave me out of it.
:susp:

When they dig up pre-Cushitic bones in Somalia and test them genetically you'll see that all these Suugo Science theories about Cushites coming from North Sudan were true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts