We have no claim to Ancient Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Omg are people still arguing about this shit?

Somalis are NOT related to Nilotes or North Africans. We are our own pure group in Africa and the Ancient Egyptians are our descendants.

Lmao, no group in Africa is pure. Even the so-called 'pure' & 'ancient' Khoisan like the San Bushmen have 8% Cushitic admixture (they carry E-M293 from South Cushites who brought them goats and agro-pastoralism).

Purity is completely debunked by science. All groups have something else from another region.

Wrong.

As I have said many times before, not Modern Nilotes but ANCIENT ones.. They are not the same.

Modern Nilotes are mixed with West-Central Africans, many studies have shown this, while the Ancient ones were not. Explaining the difference in looks between Somalis and today's Nilotes.

PS. Haplogroup A exists all over the Cushitic world. Especially in Eritrea and Ethiopia. Oromos have it, Afars do as well. Only in Somalis was it LOST due to a paternal founder-effect (wiki that term) but still exists as a minority lineage. I have spotted ethnic Somalis scoring high Somali on 23andMe but still have with haplogroup A. Although they are not common. @Nilotufian @Pastoralite

Correction: Some of the Nilotes are admixed with West African.
Heck, some of the Nilotes also admixed with Eurasian also. Maybe that's where we got the looks miyaa :lol:

An example of this is the Nuer and Baria who have no West African components in their DNA..

Source:
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...FjAQegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw2Pt0nBnx1OVI12Jf186lLq

Allow the whitewashing of history sxb

Apollo

VIP
Correction: Some of the Nilotes are admixed with West African.
Heck, some of the Nilotes also admixed with Eurasian also.

False, the Nuer and Baria carry certain West-Central African admixture that Somalis do not. Look at K=5 on this chart:
https://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1006976

This is what makes them look different from Somalis and what makes people sceptical of Somalis being Ancient North African & Ancient Nilote.

Somalis are not native to Somalia, they originally came from Northern Sudan. This is pretty much settled.

False, the Nuer and Baria carry certain West-Central African admixture that Somalis do not. Look at K=5 on this chart:
https://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1006976

This is what makes them look different from Somalis and what makes people sceptical of Somalis being North African+Nilote.

Your own source:

"The Nilotic populations have stayed largely un-admixed, which appears to be the case in Ethiopia too, where a similar observation has been made for the Gumuz [23, 44], an Ethiopian Nilotic population that is genetically similar to South Sudan Nilotes."

Thanks. This correlates to what I have always thought to be the case with many Kordofan populations.

Lmao, no group in Africa is pure. Even the so-called 'pure' & 'ancient' Khoisan like the San Bushmen have 8% Cushitic admixture (they carry E-M293 from South Cushites who brought them goats and agro-pastoralism).

Purity is completely debunked by science. All groups have something else from another region.
I will still not accept that we're related to blick Nilotes:
vcmliak.png

Or those hairy ass Berbers:
4506110208_ba268c4d4a_z.jpg

Please don't destroy my peace of mind @Apollo. I simply wish to go on believing that we are a pure Cushitic race untainted by these fugly groups. I will not accept any Madow or dhegcas in me. I will always firmly believe until my last breath, that We Wuz pure Cushites.
LkwktNf.gif

vcmliak.png

Please don't destroy my peace of mind @Apollo. I simply wish to go on believing that we are a pure Cushitic race untainted by these fugly groups. I will not accept any Madow or dhegcas in me. I will always firmly believe until my last breath, that We Wuz pure Cushites.
LkwktNf.gif

The admixture he is talking about is pre-agricultural and pre-civilisation. Long before Cushitic was a ethno linguistic group.

This is supposed to mean we are mixed race loool. Nonsensical at best

Apollo

VIP
Your own source:

"The Nilotic populations have stayed largely un-admixed, which appears to be the case in Ethiopia too, where a similar observation has been made for the Gumuz [23, 44], an Ethiopian Nilotic population that is genetically similar to South Sudan Nilotes."

Thanks. This correlates to what I have always thought to be the case with many Kordofan populations.

K=5 proves otherwise, strong presence of the Orange Western component. Also, have a look at the maternal lineages of Nilotes. They have West-Central African lineages, including the Nuer, Baria, and any other highly 'Nilotic' group. Their paternal B2a is also from Ancient Central Africans. Modern Nilotes simply do not represent Ancient East Africans or the Sub-Saharan ancestors of Somalis.

Modern Nilotes are simply not the same as Ancient Nilotes.

Apollo

VIP
vcmliak.png

LkwktNf.gif

Lmao, Berbers are not hairy.

The hairy Middle Eastern man stereotype comes from Turks/Georgians/Iranians aka Northern Middle Easterners.

Lmao, Berbers are not hairy.

The hairy Middle Eastern man stereotype comes from Turks/Georgians/Iranians aka Northern Middle Easterners.
Nah, man, Arabs are fo sho hairy af too. I went to school with tons of Arabs from the Levant and Egypt and they looked like gorillas. Their women even had unibrows like this:
YRNLvNw.jpg

:susp:

Apollo

VIP
The admixture he is talking about is pre-agricultural and pre-civilisation. Long before Cushitic was a ethno linguistic group.

This is supposed to mean we are mixed race loool. Nonsensical at best

If you cannot see the proto-Nilote & proto-Arab in this, you must be blind. :siilaanyolaugh:

2nm3mt2_zps9fb82da5.jpg

IMG_4902-1024x682_zpsaab1be1c.jpg

xafladiishirka57xy_zps85059e14.jpg

Looks like something in between these:
7be17bd23c406d0de127dcbd5f3e11d6.jpg

images

K=5 proves otherwise, strong presence of the Orange Western component. Also, have a look at the maternal lineages of Nilotes. They have West-Central African lineages, including the Nuer, Baria, and any other highly 'Nilotic' group. Their paternal B2a is also from Ancient Central Africans. Modern Nilotes simply do not represent Ancient East Africans or the Sub-Saharan ancestors of Somalis.

Modern Nilotes are simply not the same as Ancient Nilotes.

K-5 is not representative of the Nilotic component. You know that.
Secondly, variation within the Somali phenotype just doesn't exist which most anthropologists admit would be a strong suggestion of admixed populations within mixed populations of two any given populations, in this example (Levantine + Nilotic).
Thirdly, the source itself states many un admixed Nilotic groups.

Apollo

VIP
K-5 is not representative of the Nilotic component. You know that.
Secondly, variation within the Somali phenotype just doesn't exist which most anthropologists admit would be a strong suggestion of admixed populations within mixed populations of two any given populations, in this example (Levantine + Nilotic).
Thirdly, the source itself states many un admixed Nilotic groups.

Whatever dude, K=5 proves the West-Central African whether you like it or not. The older K's are actually more legitimate and older than the newer ones.

If you cannot see the proto-Nilote & proto-Arab in this, you must be blind. :siilaanyolaugh:

2nm3mt2_zps9fb82da5.jpg

IMG_4902-1024x682_zpsaab1be1c.jpg

xafladiishirka57xy_zps85059e14.jpg

Looks like something in between these:
7be17bd23c406d0de127dcbd5f3e11d6.jpg

images

Where is the hooked nose? A proto Semitic/Arab feature? Hardly exists in the Somali cranium.
If those pictures mixed they would produce an Aswani Nubian not a Somali

Apollo

VIP
Where is the hooked nose? A proto Semitic/Arab feature?
If those pictures mixed they would produce an Aswani Nubian not a Somali

Somalis are not an ancient palaeolithic-era race. You are not a legitimate debater but already have your conclusions set and are biased.

Apollo

VIP
Subjective. I could say the same about you.

My theories are based on the facts that I see. Not already pre-made conclusions like yours. You are starting from the premise that Somalis are pure and trying to dodge all the evidence to the contrary.

Nope, my theories are based on the facts that I see. Not already pre-made conclusions like yours. You are starting from the premise that Somalis are pure and trying to dodge all the evidence to the contrary.

I've never said Somalis are an absolute pure race.
My own theory is that any admixture is secondary to the way Somalis look today and is more of an evolutionary biological occurrence primarily.

Apollo

VIP
I've never said Somalis are an absolute pure race.
My own theory is that any admixture is secondary to the way Somalis look today and is more of an evolutionary biological occurrence primarily.

I actually agree with this statement then regarding local phenotypic evolution, but denying the ancient admixture is pointless. Too much evidence.

Even the Bible mentions our Cushitic master race. Our forefather Cush was Noah’s son. We were a mighty race indeed when Cush’s son Nimrod struck fear into the hearts of many.
:rejoice:
Nimrod was a d*ck though. f*ck him.
:mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.