we have failed our women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Somaha, these basement dwelling rats need to stop disrespecting Somali women. I bet they never leave their basements. So in retaliation they spew nonsense about somali girls online days in and days out like our confused folks @Cognitivedissonance
didn't u say that you wanted to marry a white men. You surely don't have an legitimate leg to stand on since you want a non-somali man to have lightskin child. I understand this guy's need to fix up but I think the issue also considers you since you would rather mary a white man rather then your own. Why is it the ones that want to marry out the ones that need to so fervently defend their decision. They guys is an kid no need to argue with him unless you feel insecure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
didn't u say that you wanted to marry a white men. You surely don't have an legitimate leg to stand on since you want a non-somali man to have lightskin child. I understand this guy's need to fix up but I think the issue also considers you since you would rather mary a white man rather then your own. Why is it the ones that want to marry out the ones that need to so fervently defend their decision. They guys is an kid no need to argue with him unless you feel insecure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:gucciwhat:I never said that. I really think you're confusing me with another member, idiot!

Professor

:gucciwhat:I never said that. I really think you're confusing me with another member, idiot!
let's not beat around the bush Abayo most somali girls I have talked who are willing to marry cadaan or carab, want to because of light skin kids. Do you really believe you will bag a good white man who will convert in sheffield. :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah: There all qashin unless you are content with Abuse Roger and we all know with the somali girls in sheffield and if you fit their mould then you would probably settle for the first white revert who said the shahadah ten minutes ago:russ:. All in the name of Light skin kids right:sass1:

Last edited:
let's not beat around the bush Abayo most somali girls I have talked who are willing to marry cadaan or carab, want to because of light skin kids. Do you really believe you will bag a good white man who will convert in sheffield. :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah: There all qashin unless you are content with Abuse Roger and we all know with the somali girls in sheffield and if you fit their mould then you would probably settle for the first white revert who said the shahadah ten minutes ago:russ:. All in the name of Light skin kids right:sass1:
I am already married to a Somali man!

Professor

I am already married to a Somali man!
Bullshit :jaynerd: I swear I saw you say in one of ur post that you had a relative who was married to a white man and you wanted to follow suit. If not I apologise Abayo and I don't mean anything. Ya Allah :jcoleno: I have been talking shit to a married woman, I once again apologies for my rudeness:jaynerd: if that is the case:mjcry:

Bullshit :jaynerd: I swear I saw you say in one of ur post that you had a relative who was married to a white man and you wanted to follow suit. If not I apologise Abayo and I don't mean anything. Ya Allah :jcoleno: I have been talking shit to a married woman, I once again apologies for my rudeness:jaynerd: if that is the case:mjcry:
:drakelaugh:I honestly cannot remember when I made that post. Yeah you've slandered me so stop being a pussy and apologizes to me in person tomorrow I am outside Woodburn road Darnal at around 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts