we have failed our women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Me and @Gucci mane Went on jihad to free Xalimo's on another site a year ago. Kuwa xuux iyo kuwa xaax ah. Waxa ku bilownay ina badbaadino kuwa xaaxda ah marka hore. :banderas:
We could hear few xuux ones crying in the back save us :childplease: We screamed back at them yar jooga cidna inama rabto.:manny:

After few days of hard work we managed to :eating: and save good amount of Xalimo's.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Everyone has a story to tell therefore everyone's little scenario of what might have happened to these women is useless and generalising bullcrap for all i care.
Somali women much like all other women are not exempt from loneliness or being widowed or divorcing it happens to people , its matter of how we percieve these women.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Me and @Gucci mane Went on jihad to free Xalimo's on another site a year ago. Kuwa xuux iyo kuwa xaax ah. Waxa ku bilownay ina badbaadino kuwa xaaxda ah marka hore. :banderas:
We could hear few xuux ones crying in the back save us :childplease: We screamed back at them yar jooga cidna inama rabto.:manny:

After few days of hard work we managed to :eating: and save good amount of Xalimo's.
Ahhhhh good times :banderas:

Shame certain someone had to ruin it for us :francis:

Go to any mosque in London and it's the same thing they're willing to marry any man except a Somali we ain't failed them they mostly suffer from inferiority complex unfortunately they're known in the uk as cheap & clean there's so many Somali girls who are video vixens and in the clubs giving heads to many men.

I told you sister, you don't need to
Degrade yourself.

I will ask my friend who's back home,
currently, to seek out a Marriage for
you.

:friendhug: Wipe those tears,
Sweetheart

Somali women from UK are deluded golddigging parasites who live with their mom on welfare and still have the audacity to ask for 30K-50K mehr. I wont pay that sort of money its like a transfer deal or something ahaaha subhannallah these women dont fear Allah swt. I can get Cadaan revert for free wollahi they like tall black muscular guys. You boys should do the same

Last edited:
Let me warn you the xalimo who was married with the gypsy has a profile there and is on the Hunt for a farah lol.

But it is true majority of the women there are 26 and above:eek:

I've had bad experiences with Somali girls in the past. I hate to generalise, but I stay weary of them at times.

Last edited:
Gaal somali girls are rare, so no somali girls for me :jcoleno:. Too many compatibility issues, but i find them attractive.

Somali women from UK are deluded golddigging parasites who live with their mom on welfare and still have the audacity to ask for 30K-50K mehr. I wont pay that sort of money its like a transfer deal or something ahaaha subhannallah these women dont fear Allah swt. I can get Cadaan revert for free wollahi they like tall black muscular guys. You boys should do the same
And no one wants your skinny futu disgusting face. In fact, I and many millennial Xalimos probably earn more than you faraxs.

I really do feel sorry for our poor deluded faraxs because how fucking cringe is it to have to walk past them knowing that these losers don't even have 2 pennies to rub together? Why the hell would any sane Xalimo who is right in the head and lives in the west think about leeching off a faraxs when we all know that you guys suffer from lacag laan.
Sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but ever since I was a little girl, it had never occurred to me to live off a farax or demand money from him. I have all the opportunity in the world to make my own money without being a criminal you can too if you laid off the drugs you sell on the streets. That way you won't end up with a criminal record and your face will not be plastered on the front pages of the local news papers.

So get off your high horse sxb, because we all know that none of you guys make that much when compared to men of other ethnic groups.
One last thing I know about 7 Somali female doctors in just one city(not London) but 0 Somali male doctors because they don't exist so go figure.:camby:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
IMG_2820.GIF

And no one wants your skinny futu disgusting face. In fact, I and many millennial Xalimos probably earn more than you faraxs.

I really do feel sorry for our poor deluded faraxs because how fucking cringe is it to have to walk past them knowing that these losers don't even have 2 pennies to rub together? Why the hell would any sane Xalimo who is right in the head and lives in the west think about leeching off a faraxs when we all know that you guys suffer from lacag laan.
Sorry to burst your bubble buddy, but ever since I was a little girl, it had never occurred to me to live off a farax or demand money from him. I have all the opportunity in the world to make my own money without being a criminal you can too if you laid off the drugs you sell on the streets. That way you won't end up with a criminal record and your face will not be plastered on the front pages of the local news papers.

So get off your high horse sxb, because we all know that none of you guys make that much when compared to men of other ethnic groups.
One last thing I know about 7 Somali female doctors in just one city(not London) but 0 Somali male doctors because they don't exist so go figure.:camby:

didnt-read57aaf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending