we have failed our women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
so i miraculously fell upon this dating website called love habibi,i made a fake account to suss it out.And to my absolute astonishment, the place was infested with Somali women, like they were all over the place.Some of them were pretty good looking as well.No wonder our women opt for Madows and cadaans,we need to step up and marry these women,we have failed them.(not me im 18)
Disclaimer:They seem to all be above 26 for some reason,

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
A woman in Somali community goes past her sell by date early, also if she is a single mother her reputation is also in question which makes her lose her chance in gaining a Somali fella, Somali men are busy running after the young Chicks in Somalia to care about some 26 year old desperate woman. When there are girls readily available to throw themselves at you due to poverty back home why settle for some old chick who perhaps has seven other crying children ? It's a complex issue facing the Somali community, women without prospect of marriage if she's to old or divorced, many of the men in her age bracket are already married or want second wives back home. There is no way to resolve such an issue. Women are disposable unfortunately sad really

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
A woman in Somali community goes past her sell by date early, also if she is a single mother her reputation is also in question which makes her lose her chance in gaining a Somali fella, Somali men are busy running after the young Chicks in Somalia to care about some 26 year old desperate woman. When there are girls readily available to throw themselves at you due to poverty back home why settle for some old chick who perhaps has seven other crying children ? It's a complex issue facing the Somali community, women without prospect of marriage if she's to old or divorced, many of the men in her age bracket are already married or want second wives back home. There is no way to resolve such an issue
the quran has an answer to every problem abaayo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Go to any mosque in London and it's the same thing they're willing to marry any man except a Somali we ain't failed them they mostly suffer from inferiority complex unfortunately they're known in the uk as cheap & clean there's so many Somali girls who are video vixens and in the clubs giving heads to many men.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
so i miraculously fell upon this dating website called love habibi,i made a fake account to suss it out.And to my absolute astonishment, the place was infested with Somali women, like they were all over the place.Some of them were pretty good looking as well.No wonder our women opt for Madows and cadaans,we need to step up and marry these women,we have failed them.(not me im 18)
Disclaimer:They seem to all be above 26 for some reason,

Xalimos are to blame for this.Most Somali women are not interested in an educated man. There is no incentive for a young Somali male to ever want to become a book worm, I call it the African Americanisation of Somali males. The vast majority of Somali girls desire a man with drama, a thug, a cool dude. This same woman will berate all men and say: There are no good men. Though, they would never have considered those type of men she is now claiming doesn't exist. Women cannot make rational choices for themselves.
They would never consider a nerd, for example, unless the nerd is white (in which there is no more criteria, bit that's a topic for another day), don't expect a Somali girl to ever swing that way.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Xalimos are to blame for this.Most Somali women are not interested in an educated man. There is no incentive for a young Somali male to ever want to become a book worm, I call it the African Americanisation of Somali males. The vast majority of Somali girls desire a man with drama, a thug, a cool dude. This same woman will berate all men and say: There are no good men. Though, they would never have considered those type of men she is now claiming doesn't exist. Women cannot make rational choices for themselves.
They would never consider a nerd, for example, unless the nerd is white (in which there is no more criteria, bit that's a topic for another day), don't expect a Somali girl to ever swing that way.
that the girls that are between 18-22 as soon as they approach their middle 20s,we want da educated da ambitious man

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
In all honesty age shouldnt matter as long as its not over 30 or something,and it should be relative to your own age.If you're 35 take that 30 year old women with a smile on your face

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
In all honesty age shouldnt matter as long as its not over 30 or something,and it should be relative to your own age.If you're 35 take that 30 year old women with a smile on your face
yes but if i have the option of a 24 year old or a 30 year old, id opt for the 24 year old. Its common sense.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
It's about time you fools stop disrespecting our Somali women. all those qashin sellouts in the west don't equal to Somali women, not even 1% of Somali women. even the sell out qashin in the west don't equal to 1% of Somali women in the west.:ohlord:

It's about time you fools stop disrespecting our Somali women. all those qashin sellouts in the west don't equal to Somali women, not even 1% of Somali women. even the sell out qashin in the west don't equal to 1% of Somali women in the west.:ohlord:
Somaha, these basement dwelling rats need to stop disrespecting Somali women. I bet they never leave their basements. So in retaliation they spew nonsense about somali girls online days in and days out like our confused folks @Cognitivedissonance

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Its sad reality. they seem to gave up on faaraxs.

Also ive met some kinky ones in FetLife, im in for a treat walee :diddyswag:

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
I don't know which women I should marry
Somali Women In West are ciyaal Suuq and God knows what they do
Somali Women in Somalia demand so much money also think money comes from the Sky, and they are constantly jealous of other women possessions.

It's hard, in the Future Should I just marry a Ajanabi?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somaha, these basement dwelling rats need to stop disrespecting Somali women. I bet they never leave their basements. So in retaliation they spew nonsense about somali girls online days in and days out like our confused folks @Cognitivedissonance
It's hard times I don't get no love from chicks In General forget about xalimos shii these es are going to feel the wrath of a farax hell hath no fury like a farax scorned online:mugshotman:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I don't know which women I should marry
Somali Women In West are ciyaal Suuq and God knows what they do
Somali Women in Somalia demand so much money also think money comes from the Sky, and they are constantly jealous of other women possessions.

It's hard, in the Future Should I just marry a Ajanabi?
exactly! dont despair brother. i gotchu! how old are you now? I will be honest with u, you dont have to worry about women, theres plenty of them who will be eager to worship you. the secret is to how to be a man worth that and to find which one deseves you.

You can have fun and spin all the women u want till your 40s. get into hedonistic lifestyle and acquire what they call abundance mentality. and you will be fine.

also check out BDSM and alternative lifestyle.

above all, hustle hard to hord wealth and fortune. its not that bad to spend couple hundreds on ur women every now and then. you gotta have a lifestyle that attracts the women first.

dont forget to hit the gym and pack on muscles.

Insha allah i plan to mentor somali youth in the future, if you have the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to learn from me, you will succeed in this world and afterlife.
:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts