We have been lied to

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No brother, I wasn't referring to domestic traveling but when/if you are traveling internationally there's a tons of restrictions.. For example people who are not fully vaccinated cannot get into the UK and if you inter the UK without a vacation and only with a negative pcr test then you'll have to be in quarantine for 5 days and can only get out if you are tested negative after that period, many countries have these restrictions, so if you are a traveler then you have no choice but to get the vaccine.

There are no plans for international travel anytime soon, and the goal post will shift in a few months to three shots. When will the public realize there is no end goal when you have a vaccination subscription model with access to previously taken-for-granted freedoms that are conditional, time-limited, and contingent on what you are injected with?

By coming for the unvaccinated, they will come for you once you stop getting vaccinated. Tyranny does not stop until you make it. This has less to do with stamping out SARS-COV-2 infection or transmission or boosting immune systems. Which can also be accomplished through less invasive and cheaper means. It has everything to do with money and control. This isn't even a question of vaccination status but rather of freedom and liberty.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
  • Once you're double vaxxed, we can ALL go back to normal
  • Booster shots will only be needed for people who are most at risk
  • Hey, we've extended the age of those who need the booster shots to 40-49yr olds
  • You're not considered fully vaccinated until you get the booster shots
  • Oh hey and btw, those schizos who were screaming about COVID passports weren't really schizos, we'll be doing the vaccine passports for real
They keep moving the goal post lol, there's a drug that's widely avalible right now (invermectin) which is very effective in preventing serious illness and hospitalization. They don't care.

I'll gladly take that bet wallahi. Forget 2years sxb, I give it 4months before they start laying the ground work for a new round of booster shots.
I regret taking the shot but I was forced too cause my family is abroad and Trudeau wont let me fly without it. Now my balls are feeling weird I am scared its making me infertile I shoulda just said eff the family and not take it please dont take it :kendrickcry:

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Vaccination works, the sooner we all get vaccinated, the sooner we return to our normal lives again. :)
If the vaccine worked why must you get
Annual shots ? O by the way your not vaccinated if you got only 2 shots .

Boris Johnson today
v227xark6sz71.jpg

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
v227xark6sz71.jpg

For you lot who took the shot guess what you are no longer vaccinated unless you get boosters , yet again the goal post has been moved .

Will you keep lining up for 3 4 5678 shots as much it takes to get back to normal ?
The old normal is dead , they are using covid aka the flu to destroy small businesses and to control every aspect of your life .

World leaders are telling you now that you can't travel unless you get boosters , I specifically remember them saying 2 SHOTS AND THAT'S IT . VIRUSES mutate and can never be stopped so are you willing to keep getting boosters that can potentially destroy your immune system ?

They said no one will get blood clots guess what people got blood clots
They said no heart issues guess what in Ontario alone 300+ heart issues with young men from the vaccines in 2021.
Many adverse effects in Europe America etc etc but trust the $CIENCE all hail Fauci .

All this info published by media , I get it you got the shot for school work or travel but I'm telling you they will keep pushing to get more shots that causes you great risk for a flu that gives you the sniffles if your young and fit .

It will never end PHIZER owns so many governments when PHIZER and these pharmaceutical companies control your lives it never ends well .

Look all the protest everywhere against mandates wake up just don't take the boosters if you already got the shots .

O well f*ck it go back to your cartoons videos games drugs etc etc everything I said is bullshit my tin foil hat is a bit tight on my head .
I'm a idiot who knows nothing our governments would never harm us or be so dumb experimenting on the masses .

I'm GETTING THE SHOTS AND MY FIRST VACATION WILL BE TO THE GEORGIA GUIDE STONES .

The vaccinated will eventually join club unvaccinated. Our numbers will increase with each booster mandate.

When it comes to this vaccine issue- I've seen that you post informative stuff. You have facts, arguments, evidence... I think that many or most of us in club unvaccinated- we have some set of evidence, arguments, facts, etc. we've accumulated.

What is it that makes the other side so impervious to facts, reason and evidence? I am sure that we in the club... we could post pages and pages of evidence- but you go to the vax true believer- for them, the conclusion precedes the evidence. They already have their conclusion independently of whatever the evidence says. You could have a whole stack of evidence and they truly don't care. Of course, I'm sure the other side could show some CNN articles and show all sorts of officially approved media- it's different with them because they don't face massive censorship for their views so their content isn't banned. But if they really had something as far as evidence, I'd be happy to look at it but the evidence just isn't there. They don't really even want to debate it. They want to shame you, censor you, shut you down. The evidence is only on their side if you censor all the evidence that isn't.

How is that they have some sort of force field that insulates them against reality, facts and evidence?

It is funny because they present things in reverse. We are allegedly the deniers of reality- it's the reverse. We are irresponsible and endangering people, allegedly- it is the reverse!- they are calling for shady experimental science juice to be force injected into the entire global population!

What shields them so strongly against reality?

As a prisoner of war born in captivity, I never had any rights only privileges that can be revoked at a moment's notice. Now I can't even go back to Africa.

Love lockdowns personally, i get to work from home instead of riding on the bus for over an hr in freezing cold weather and having to be in a office i'd rather not be in.

When it comes to this vaccine issue- I've seen that you post informative stuff. You have facts, arguments, evidence... I think that many or most of us in club unvaccinated- we have some set of evidence, arguments, facts, etc. we've accumulated.
- What facts and evidence do you guys have? youtube and articles don't count. Arguments unfortunately don't matter, the numbers speak for themselves.

I'll give you the evidence for vaccines. I'll use pfizer as an example:
- 40,000+ people took it in 2020 summer in phase 3 trials. It showed 90%+ protection vs covid deaths, which is v impressive. Vaccinations started in Dec 2020 in the UK.
-The UK in Jan 2020 had 30,000-40,000 cases a day, and deaths peaked at 1700 deaths/day
- The UK has the 30,000-40,0000 cases a day at the moment (no restrictions), and deaths are around 150 a day. What else could cause this? it ain't a magic tooth fairy.

Downsides of the pfizer vaccine:
- A rare side effect is myocarditis (inflammation of heart muscle), obviously not good. But this is rare. And most people recover from this. Also, you're 4x more likely to get myocarditis if you have covid-19 than if you take the pfizer.
- I got a sore arm for a day. Boohoo!
- 1 in 10,000 get a temporary facial drooping. Not good, but it is temporary.
- It seems protection wanes after 6+ months. So we might require a booster shot every year (like the flu). This is because viruses mutate at different rates. Some viruses mutate rapidly (e.g. HIV), others mutate slowly (Measles - which is why you can get lifelong immunity from 2 doses). Covid is somewhere in between. Vaccine clearly works, but we might need an annual shot to up out protection.

Overall, there's no doubt the vaccines have already saved hundreds of thousands of lives.

It is funny because they present things in reverse. We are allegedly the deniers of reality- it's the reverse. We are irresponsible and endangering people, allegedly- it is the reverse!- they are calling for shady experimental science juice to be force injected into the entire global population!
It's clear you guys don't have a science background, so I'll break it down.

This isn't experimental! Let me tell you that the regulators are incredibly strict. I've already said that 40,000 people took part in each of the phase 3 trials. The reasons the vaccine was developed so quickly:
1) mRNA technology has existed for 30 years
2) Unlimited money from the richest countries on the planet
3) So many self-less volunteers for the covid-19 trials

The reasons above are why medications take such a long time to reach the market usually.

Apparently 3 billion people have now been double vaccinates, so it is decidedly not experimental.

The irony in this statement is palpable. Look, you're uneducated about vaccines, that seems harsh but its true.
Literally all the regulators in the world have approved the vaccine. This includes the most talented epidemiologists and scientists in the world. But y'all disagree because that genius Joe Rogan said so.

Funny thing is I've seen people advocating unapproved treatments for covid-19, which could cause more harm than good.

I look forward to reviewing the 'evidence and facts'. I suspect it won't be evidence and facts.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

What is it that makes the other side so impervious to facts, reason and evidence? I am sure that we in the club... we could post pages and pages of evidence- but you go to the vax true believer- for them, the conclusion precedes the evidence. They already have their conclusion independently of whatever the evidence says. You could have a whole stack of evidence and they truly don't care. Of course, I'm sure the other side could show some CNN articles and show all sorts of officially approved media- it's different with them because they don't face massive censorship for their views so their content isn't banned. But if they really had something as far as evidence, I'd be happy to look at it but the evidence just isn't there. They don't really even want to debate it. They want to shame you, censor you, shut you down. The evidence i only on their side if you censor all the evidence that isn't.

How is that they have some sort of force field that insulates them against reality, facts and evidence?

Its a combination of many things at play:
  • Consensus fallacy (Argumentum ad Populum).
  • Argument from authority fallacy (Argumentum ab Auctoritate)
  • Paradigmatic chauvinism
  • Normalcy bias
That isn’t an exhaustive list. But I don’t think the dogmatically pro-vaccine are the majority. Everyone has their limits. For some its 0 doses others 2 others 3 and so forth. What I can say is the vast majority do not want to be force vaccinated twice yearly for an indefinite period. Even regular vaccines are not 0% risk free. Despite that their safety profile looks better if one compares anecdotal adverse event reporting of them aggregated for the past 30 years relative to these vaccines. Many people were vaccinated because they felt it was right at the time and agree with their physician or experts but choose to as an individual choice. Others felt as though they had no way out. Very few are attempting to push vaccines on the unrelenting especially for those deemed higher risk to complications. However, it seems the media and policymakers are far removed from the people and out of touch. I don’t think the sensational voices on social media should be heeded.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I took Pfizer and feel normal. don't know what and why you guys are worried about.
Thank you for sharing but no treatment acts uniformly and not everyone will respond in the same manner that you have. If they have reason to believe they may be worse off from the vaccine then they should be able to exercise that choice to not take it. In addition, would you like to be forced to take vaccines twice year indefinitely? I don't think so. Most people did this as a one off. They did not anticipate it would be regularly scheduled or required to live a semi-normal life.

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
Thank you for sharing but no treatment acts uniformly and not everyone will respond in the same manner that you have. If they have reason to believe they may be worse off from the vaccine then they should be able to exercise that choice to not take it. In addition, would you like to be forced to take vaccines twice year indefinitely? I don't think so. Most people did this as a one off. They did not anticipate it would be regularly scheduled or required to live a semi-normal life.
Are you against mandatory vaccine as a concept or just for this one?.
I support vaccine mandates because you shouldn't be allowed to danger other people's lives with your reckless decision of not getting the vaccine but i am not supportive of this vaccine mandate since they rushed the development of it and think it is not fully developed yet.

I didn't take the vaccine out of medical necessity and was hesitant about it since it was my first vaccine for me to take but was forced to get it to start university and vaccine passport requirement at every place like the restaurants, malls, etc.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Are you against mandatory vaccine as a concept or just for this one?.
I support vaccine mandates because you shouldn't be allowed to danger other people's lives with your reckless decision of not getting the vaccine but i am not supportive of this vaccine mandate since they rushed the development of it and think it is not fully developed yet.

I didn't take the vaccine out of medical necessity and was hesitant about it since it was my first vaccine for me to take but was forced to get it to start university and vaccine passport requirement at every place like the restaurants, malls, etc.
Under the premise that SARS-COV-2 exposure is an inevitability where everyone will be exposed and anyone irrespective of vaccine status can spread it. Then I do not see a reason for mandating anything. The classification of the unvaccinated is a bastardized one as well because it can come to include the partially vaccinated which a person with two doses can become if they do not take their mandated third or fourth (whenever that may occur). I only see two important categories those with immunity and those without. The spectrum of immunity should include those that have naturally acquired immunity not merely a time limited 4-6 month (potential reduction in disease severity) that does not stop transmission.
:ohreally: