We have been lied to

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
This covid shit is so depressing.

I fucking hate seeing these masks.

They're bringing back lockdowns and restrictions and we are at like 85% double dose. I warned everyone this will be going on forever. I want off and I want off now.

You should watch the video; very eye opening. I never miss Jimmy's videos.

You can't make this stuff up hospital refused to give 77 year old man ivermectin. The family had to sue and finally get the drug to their grandfather that was on a ventilator.

The higher ups at most Americunt pharma companies have a history of sociopathethic behaviour. I hope the vaxxcucks who were shilling for pfizer enjoy their lifetime vaccine subscription :pacspit:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The higher ups at most Americunt pharma companies have a history of sociopathethic behaviour. I hope the vaxxcucks who were shilling for pfizer enjoy their lifetime vaccine subscription :pacspit:

I’ll make a bet with you.

If we still have to take COVID booster shots in two years, let alone for the rest of our lives, I’ll quit SSpot.

If not you do.

Put your money where your mouth is or stop spreading this “lifetime booster shot” myth if you’re unwilling to back it.

:manny:

I’ll make a bet with you.

If we still have to take COVID booster shots in two years, let alone for the rest of our lives, I’ll quit SSpot.

If not you do.

Put your money where your mouth is or stop spreading this “lifetime booster shot” myth if you’re unwilling to back it.

:manny:
  • Once you're double vaxxed, we can ALL go back to normal
  • Booster shots will only be needed for people who are most at risk
  • Hey, we've extended the age of those who need the booster shots to 40-49yr olds
  • You're not considered fully vaccinated until you get the booster shots
  • Oh hey and btw, those schizos who were screaming about COVID passports weren't really schizos, we'll be doing the vaccine passports for real
They keep moving the goal post lol, there's a drug that's widely avalible right now (invermectin) which is very effective in preventing serious illness and hospitalization. They don't care.

I'll gladly take that bet wallahi. Forget 2years sxb, I give it 4months before they start laying the ground work for a new round of booster shots.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I'll gladly take that bet wallahi. Forget 2years sxb, I give it 4months before they start laying the ground work for a new round of booster shots.

Aight bet.

The terms of the bet are that if Australia, my nation residence, is still mandating booster shots in two years (November 17 2023), I will quit SSpot.

If not, you will.

Aight bet.

The terms of the bet are that if Australia, my nation residence, is still mandating booster shots in two years (November 17 2023), I will quit SSpot.

If not, you will.
I'm not even from Australia, but I'll take that bet.
Aussies are x10 more authoritarian the the UK gov at the moment, might as well quit now abti lol

Mate you can't do shit without being fully vaccinated, everywhere there's restrictions, you can't travel, eat at restaurants or do anything without coronapas and this you can get by getting the vaccine, it's not even enough with a negative test results anymore..

Mate you can't do shit without being fully vaccinated, everywhere there's restrictions, you can't travel, eat at restaurants or do anything without coronapas and this you can get by getting the vaccine, it's not even enough with a negative test results anymore..
I don't know where you're from but it's not really that bad in the UK. I was in London over the weekend and not once was I asked for proof of vaccination.

If things get that bad, then f*ck it. I'll save my money and we'll just have diner parties at my friends's houses. It's not like I go to pubs and everyone in my friend group is past the clubbing age anyway. I'm not being pressured into getting vaxxed, they can suck my dick wallahi. Besides, ALOT of the people I know who were vaxxed have now done a 180. Non of them will get any sort of booster shot lol

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The vaccinated will eventually join club unvaccinated. Our numbers will increase with each booster mandate.
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

I don't know where you're from but it's not really that bad in the UK. I was in London over the weekend and not once was I asked for proof of vaccination.

If things get that bad, then f*ck it. I'll save my money and we'll just have diner parties at my friends's houses. It's not like I go to pubs and everyone in my friend group is past the clubbing age anyway. I'm not being pressured into getting vaxxed, they can suck my dick wallahi. Besides, ALOT of the people I know who were vaxxed have now done a 180. Non of them will get any sort of booster shot lol
No brother, I wasn't referring to domestic traveling but when/if you are traveling internationally there's a tons of restrictions.. For example people who are not fully vaccinated cannot get into the UK and if you inter the UK without a vacation and only with a negative pcr test then you'll have to be in quarantine for 5 days and can only get out if you are tested negative after that period, many countries have these restrictions, so if you are a traveler then you have no choice but to get the vaccine.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They're bringing back lockdowns and restrictions and we are at like 85% double dose. I warned everyone this will be going on forever. I want off and I want off now.

You should watch the video; very eye opening. I never miss Jimmy's videos.
Canada going back into lockdown before Xmas never gunna end

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Canada going back into lockdown before Xmas never gunna end
UK will probs go into lockdown, we ain't different to our European counterparts. Boris, with all the stats padding, stated he couldn't rule out a lockdown.

Also, booster shot is a long term thing. Basically like flu jab by the looks of it.

Trending