We have an intellectual who was cited in a journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Karim be laughing left and right....r u okey noble Karim???

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Wow, I was two years old in 1998.
@Basra these kids badly need your wisdom and experience since life is a reality to be experienced.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wow, I was two years old in 1998.
@Basra these kids badly need your wisdom and experience since life is a reality to be experienced.

I know. That is why i am Wise Basra. Life experience PHD lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Come to think of it.....i have seen 8 USA presidents in my life time. Mashalaah. I am a walking encyclopedia

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Oh so your mental issues don’t stop you from working?
That’s a good thing.

Jerome as long as i take my medication am good. But the problem with me, i dont get along with people. if i find myself working with a cluster of people, i will create drama amongst them. Any where i go, drama suddenly errupts. I like to fk up people 's mind, and make people fight and destruct while i sit in the corner crying-- why is this happening???

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Jerome as long as i take my medication am good. But the problem with me, i dont get along with people. if i find myself working with a cluster of people, i will create drama amongst them. Any where i go, drama suddenly errupts. I like to fk up people 's mind, and make people fight and destruct while i sit in the corner crying-- why is this happening???
Do you make your kids fight to the death for dinner

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do you make your kids fight to the death for dinner

No i tell each one of them separately that they are my favorites and that they should keep our secret. The competition is off the hook, treated like Queen bee all day, 7 days 12 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending