We have an intellectual who was cited in a journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
@Basra come in naya

Have you seen this? Did they ask your permission before they published it..

And how did you feel being a lab rat in this study

220E7152-65DF-468C-A5FD-71AC6854533C.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes. I know about that. They never asked for my permission, which is outrageous, as Oxford studies is a serious institution. Should i sue??? It is comical to read i must admit. I miss the character ninxoon, which was a lesbian, tom boy girl who was my trolling youthful, nemesis. Her other names were Gorgarad. Ghettogirl etc etc I haunted her and she did me, every opportunity we got. I exposed her bastardness, she was a love child of a Somali mother & an unknown father. It is a fond memory i have of her. Come to think of it, i am still at it. Still exposing people deep rooted secrets. But good memories for sure! :)

Yes. I know about that. They never asked for my permission, which is outrageous, as Oxford studies is a serious institution. Should i sue??? It is comical to read i must admit. I miss the character ninxoon, which was a lesbian, tom boy girl who was my trolling youthful, nemesis. Her other names were Gorgarad. Ghettogirl etc etc I haunted her and she did me, every opportunity we got. I exposed her bastardness, she was a love child of a Somali mother & an unknown father. It is a fond memory i have of her. Come to think of it, i am still at it. Still exposing people deep rooted secrets. But good memories for sure! :)

Sounds like ninxoon was your lesbian lover . Is she the one that taught you LGBT feminist ideology ?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sounds like ninxoon was your lesbian lover . Is she the one that taught you LGBT feminist ideology ?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

No. She was a sweet girl, who was confused & funny. I have actually never met forum members except two. One was darood & the other was isaaq

This is why I never given mouth to basra. At one point I have given attitude to most in here. But you can tell basra is a heavyweight when it comes to mind fvcking people. I aint gonna have mental breakdown at this stage in my life

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra come in naya

Have you seen this? Did they ask your permission before they published it..

And how did you feel being a lab rat in this study

View attachment 56521

Knowles i cant help feeling that u posted this thread to calm me down from down hill into rabbit hole looking for something. Before u posted this thread, my antenna were raised up and i was digging some information about someone here, and boom, like a lap dog, u made me forget about my search. Abaay u r a devil. :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is why I never given mouth to basra. At one point I have given attitude to most in here. But you can tell basra is a heavyweight when it comes to mind fvcking people. I aint gonna have mental breakdown at this stage in my life

U r too funny. I have moments of confusion with u, but since i find u adorable and amiable, i am not motivated to fk up your mind. lol

Come look at this

https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=386758

"
https://www.somnet.com/forums/images/avatars/gallery/group1/107665945844152df28c580.jpg
Basra-

somnet Super
https://www.somnet.com/forums/images/ranks/super.gif
The evolving of somnet Basra....

Postby Basra- » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:53 pm

I remember 2 decades ago--I came to somnet with such profound naiveté! I mean, its all chronicled here in somnet. I mean, I am a study, wrapped in a thesis, wrapped in a study case itself. Those toddlers days, I would come to somnet, and read forum veterans debate heavy subjects like economy, religions, and politics. I would look at them with a phased sense of cluelessness, and move on to my passion. Literature. From Elizabethan literature, to the Regent England, to Victorian era. Later, with the advent,and online expansion, the rise of Wikipedia, YouTube, and an endless litany of virtual information wrapped in virtual essays, articles, studies etc etc , I find myself -abandoning my cozy, paper back books for key board strokes instead. I was engrossed. I learned, and learned, and learned. Now, literature becomes a figment of my past & childhood imagination. My interests have evolved, and become intensely transformed in a higher stratosphere. My favorite subject now is Politics, Economy, and Religion.

Are you PROUD of your former toddler somnet Legendress----transitioning to this fabulous Wise Muslimah slash Intellectual Wizard-dress? Duchess Basra? https://www.somnet.com/forums/images/smilies/eating good.gif

"

@Emily @Basra @Reiko
20 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her older account is my age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts