We as somalis should NEVER assimilate to western society

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
I swear latinos are the worst to inter-marry with. I dislike them with a huge passion. They are fucking everywhere.
I cant stand those peasants. If somalis are gonna mix with latinos then i suggest tge men do, and promise to erase the degeneracy in the woman's head. Assimilate her to the muslim somali ways and promise to learn af somali and teach the children somali too, sign a prenup that if she falls back to her ways then u will take full custody of those children.

Apart from that, they are worst to me than the madows. No daqan and deen having low lives. They are promiscuos asf. I highly suggest non of you marry a latina nor any gaal for that matter.

we are fucking kings and Queens, we have a precious lineage and bloodline of muslims. Thats a privilage. we are not like these gaalo peasants with mutt haraam blood. why are u marrying women with a lineage full of bastards? why are u marrying gaalo women when there are pure muslim somali women.

Last edited:

Abdulahi Diin

There is no god but Allah
I swear latinos are the worst to inter-marry with. I dislike them with a huge passion. They are fucking everywhere.
I cant stand those peasants. If somalis are gonna mix with latinos then i suggest tge men do, and promise to erase the degeneracy in the woman's head. Assimilate her to the muslim somali ways and promise to learn af somali and teach the children somali too, sign a prenup that if she falls back to her ways then u will take full custody of those children.

Apart from that, they are worst to me than the madows. No daqan and deen having low lives. They are promiscuos asf. I highly suggest non of you marry a latina nor any gaal for that matter.

we are fucking kings and Queens, we have a precious lineage and bloodline of muslims. Thats a privilage. we are not like these gaalo peasants with mutt haraam blood. why are u marrying women with a lineage full of bastards? why are u marrying gaalo women when there are pure muslim somali women.
The latin people I’ve encountered were very kind hearted people :it0tdo8:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Indians deep down rate Somalis, they had to cut their hair shave their beard, start doing everything their religion says not to just to be tolerated by whites, and on-top of that still feel racism.

@RichEnoughForGucci you are more somali than this self hating bastards f*ck them,there is no being half anything in somali culture this bakhtis dont know,you are HG finished.we must never assimilate only adapt to the world to evolve our culture with the world of today

great thread :it0tdo8:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

This nigga name is always lit.
I wasn’t expect to read a response like this from a person with a name like yours.

Latinos are great people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts