We as somalis should NEVER assimilate to western society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofc we should avoid assimilating into western society, but i see no harm in integrating into the economy & so on. There's money to be made over here in the west.

We should keep to ourselves & maintain our identity like the Jews & Sikh/Hindu Asians whilst we rake in the money we make over here.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
How so?? I'm talking about leaving your culture behind. I'm still both somali and colombian and proud of both. I don't know why you guys are so fixated on my identity tbh.

You don't have a culture. If you are what you say you are you're mixed. I'm sorry but that's the truth.

There is nothing wrong with that btw. I don't believe I am better than a half Somali.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
NEVER! We are proud enough of our culture we don't give a f*ck for Western society. Westerners don't assimilate when they go to different countries and they never try to understand anything about the country's culture. Why should we?

We are not like asians that will try do do ANYTHING to seem white and be accepted by white society. Just the other day I saw a woman who was east asian who was walking with a white man and holding his hand. Of course they are a couple. These asians are self haters and we are not.

People hate us and are very irritated when we don't assimilate to the society we live in. Actual whites themselves don't seem to be very angry it's actually other ethnic minorities who Harbour the hatred and want us to be like them. They want us to be whitewashed and think to themselves, "how dare these somalis don't want to assimilate to this society???"

I live in london a very multicultural society and when I Mean it's other ethic minorities who don't like us for being who we are and standing out i actually mean it.

Wallahi you're the funniest person in this forum. You're fkin mixed fam. Stop the nonsense fam. I'm fkin crying :pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'm giving YOU A FULL somalis tips its not about mixing but giving up your identity that I am talking about.
Fam, identities change like the wind and seasons. Somalis 2000 years ago ain't the same as they were 500 years ago and they ain't like they are today. Identities are an illusion fam. It ain't that deep.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
And that is Trump has banned y’all and Mexicans
The Mexicans don’t even learn English:mjlol:

But I love their burrito:liberaltears:

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Us somalis are the worst at integrating into other societies but it comes at a cost. For example the jews are a whoke different race to whites and yet they blend in and hold the economy and government of the uk and us. How? Cause they play the smart card by holding their traditions and morphing into another person. Anyone can see why theresa may is a jew and same goes for the Rothschilds who own the world. To earn stacks, play smart

Status
Not open for further replies.