We as somalis should NEVER assimilate to western society

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEVER! We are proud enough of our culture we don't give a f*ck for Western society. Westerners don't assimilate when they go to different countries and they never try to understand anything about the country's culture. Why should we?

We are not like asians that will try do do ANYTHING to seem white and be accepted by white society. Just the other day I saw a woman who was east asian who was walking with a white man and holding his hand. Of course they are a couple. These asians are self haters and we are not.

People hate us and are very irritated when we don't assimilate to the society we live in. Actual whites themselves don't seem to be very angry it's actually other ethnic minorities who Harbour the hatred and want us to be like them. They want us to be whitewashed and think to themselves, "how dare these somalis don't want to assimilate to this society???"

I live in london a very multicultural society and when I Mean it's other ethic minorities who don't like us for being who we are and standing out i actually mean it.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
NEVER! We are proud enough of our culture we don't give a f*ck for Western society. Westerners don't assimilate when they go to different countries and they never try to understand anything about the country's culture. Why should we?

We are not like asians that will try do do ANYTHING to seem white and be accepted by white society. Just the other day I saw a woman who was east asian who was walking with a white man and holding his hand. Of course they are a couple. These asians are self haters and we are not.

People hate us and are very irritated when we don't assimilate to the society we live in. Actual whites themselves don't seem to be very angry it's actually other ethnic minorities who Harbour the hatred and want us to be like them. They want us to be whitewashed and think to themselves, "how dare these somalis don't want to assimilate to this society???"

I live in london a very multicultural society and when I Mean it's other ethic minorities who don't like us for being who we are and standing out i actually mean it.

You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile. It is inevitable.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Its the parents responsibility, my dad literally knocked me out when I came home with plats or braided hair. Still got the scar on my eyebrow

You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile. It is inevitable.
Hell no. She is right. Assimilating means saying bye bye to your gene pool and mixing with other races. It also means paying into a tax system that goes to selling weapons to Israel to kill Palestinians. I don't want to be apart of that system.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Assimilating doesn't mean race-mixing, it actually means stop being who you are culturally and identity and adopt the host nation identity and culture. It's basically like what the Oromos are doing in Somalia, they are ASSIMILATING yet they are Oromo but some go further and drop the oromo name and adopt somali clans and interbreed. The western assimilation isn't asking for the interbreeding part, just the part where you learn the language, start thinking like a westerner, have the same values about life and general society, basically they want a carbon copy of themselves around them.

I tell them always, I don't assimilate, I am proud of where I am from, my identity, and I have my own set of values which may not be the same as yours but I only seek to cooperate in order we achieve our shared goals which is to work together and make money and get along in society peacefully. If they ask for more, wallahi I tell them to get fucked sxb. Waxay raban inay zinjiyadada ka tirtiran so you become extinct as a people and become adopted to the western culture.

Assimilating doesn't mean race-mixing, it actually means stop being who you are culturally and identity and adopt the host nation identity and culture. It's basically like what the Oromos are doing in Somalia, they are ASSIMILATING yet they are Oromo but some go further and drop the oromo name and adopt somali clans and interbreed. The western assimilation isn't asking for the interbreeding part, just the part where you learn the language, start thinking like a westerner, have the same values about life and general society, basically they want a carbon copy of themselves around them.

I tell them always, I don't assimilate, I am proud of where I am from, my identity, and I have my own set of values which may not be the same as yours but I only seek to cooperate in order we achieve our shared goals which is to work together and make money and get along in society peacefully. If they ask for more, wallahi I tell them to get fucked sxb. Waxay raban inay zinjiyadada ka tirtiran so you become extinct as a people and become adopted to the western culture.
Exaclty on point. They want us to leave behind our culture and identity and replace it with being a western whitewashed individual. This is what angers many people. Supirisingly even ethnic minorities.

Hell no. She is right. Assimilating means saying bye bye to your gene pool and mixing with other races. It also means paying into a tax system that goes to selling weapons to Israel to kill Palestinians. I don't want to be apart of that system.

It is simple move back to Somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Exaclty on point. They want us to leave behind our culture and identity and replace it with being a western whitewashed individual. This is what angers many people. Supirisingly even ethnic minorities.

Just tell the white boys, waan wada shaqayn karna lakin isku mid ma noqonayno. Just say lets cooperate because humans can cooperate if they're is a mutual interest between them such as work, making money, living in peace in society, and if he doesn't like that just tell him he is being unreasonable.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

It's sad a-lot of chinese are the weakest in my opinion and Indians. They even change their name which is horrendous and an insult and kick in the teeth towards their ancestor. In-yar roti iyo lacag bay zinjiyadooda ku badeshteen. It doesn't take much to slave those guys if you have 'money' and eliminate their identity. I despise them the most in particular cause if their not loyal to their own identity and ancestors and where they are from, how will they be loyal to you ma garatay? never trust asians, just work with them, use them like they think they using you and run rings around their ass to get them to do what you want.

Keo

VIP
Being Muslim is enough for some of these people to say we aren't integrating but when they say integrating they really mean assimilating. I never understood what they meant by Muslims not integrating because I see many Muslims who have integrated but there is a difference between integration and assimilation and the former is what we can do as Somalis and Muslims but never the latter.

Being Muslim is enough for some of these people to say we aren't integrating but when they say integrating they really mean assimilating. I never understood what they meant by Muslims not integrating because I see many Muslims who have integrated but there is a difference between integration and assimilation and the former is what we can do as Somalis and Muslims but never the latter.
Many Bengali and Pakistanis in london they are not angry at these 2 groups since they are both muslim aswell.
But they are angry at us??

Keo

VIP
Many Bengali and Pakistanis in london they are not angry at these 2 groups since they are both muslim aswell.
But they are angry at us??
Lol, they can't even get their family to assimilate but there will always be that one token person among their family. I bet there are certain elements of their culture that they still hold onto. I bet they don't even know what assimilating really means. If they want to see real assimilation then look no further than East Asians who even change their name to a white name just to fit in with whites and be their "model minority" to conform to the white supremacist society. Why do you think they were called honorary aryans? Why do you think 46% of their women in the US marry white men? Why do you think white men have a fetish for their women? Why are so many sexpats in their countries? Bengalis and Pakistanis can't compete with that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending