We are Soomaal not Soomaali

Tukraq

VIP
oromos look ethiopian sahib they are infact the majority in ethiopia

keep crying sahib you look east african becosue you are east African you are also not Madow , you're a cushite
sahib half of oromos look bantu the other half look habesha, neither bantus or habeshas look similar to somalis, you said Horner features a were naming things like soft hair when thats a rarity in Ethiopia or Eritrea they usually have 4c, also you keep bringing up black like its exclusive to bantu features:mahubowtf: last time I checked most people called black live in the americas and many have caucasian feature like this lady
images

anyways I'm starting to doubt your even Somali by the way your protecting oromos your probably one of them and are a Oromo Madow hair midget that looks like this
YabebalPortrait_2016-08-22.jpg

there a reason your kind was band from punt:susp:land

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
sahib half of oromos look bantu the other half look habesha, neither bantus or habeshas look similar to somalis, you said Horner features a were naming things like soft hair when thats a rarity in Ethiopia or Eritrea they usually have 4c, also you keep bringing up black like its exclusive to bantu features:mahubowtf: last time I checked most people called black live in the americas and many have caucasian feature like this lady
images

anyways I'm starting to doubt your even Somali by the way your protecting oromos your probably one of them and are a Oromo Madow hair midget that looks like this
YabebalPortrait_2016-08-22.jpg

there a reason your kind was band from punt:susp:land
absolute nonesence you kept on blabbering and blabbering could hardly make sence of what you said the horner look is the typical caucasian look horners have

they guys you showed are not african american most likely products of tyrone and his becky anyhow interacials claim black most of the time

also this oromo situation is annoying sahib
theya re a majority in the country and they look ethiopian thats a fact

also most ethiopians and somalis look alike check this out

kulmada.png
etiopia-eritrea-somalia.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
absolute nonesence you kept on blabbering and blabbering could hardly make sence of what you said the horner look is the typical caucasian look horners have

they guys you showed are not african american most likely products of tyrone and his becky anyhow interacials claim black most of the time

kulmada.png
all African Americans have white admixture on average from 13 to 33 percent:mahubowtf:
mixed ones are 65 to 85 percent caucasian,
yes your right oromos look Ethiopian, and some look a little darker than the rest of Ethiopians however Ethiopians do not look Somali in the slightest bit lol
and if you think Abiy and that Eritrean guy can pass as Somali than dissuasion done lol you got to be trolling:farmajoyaab:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
all African Americans have white admixture on average from 13 to 33 percent:mahubowtf:
yes your right oromos look Ethiopian, and some look a little darker than the rest of Ethiopians however Ethiopians do not look Somali in the slightest bit lol
and if you think Abiy and that Eritrean guy can pass as Somali than dissuasion done lol you got to be trolling:farmajoyaab:
The Eritrean can pass as a somali laakin don't know about abiy Ahmed

The Eritrean has a light mariin straight pointy nose and soft hair

looks a lot like me laakin

Cause cadans kept the women as bed wenches and so on

Tukraq

VIP
Cause cadans kept the women as bed wenches and so on
thats true sahib, literally their wives couldn't say nothing thats back before feminism when they used to beat the shit out of their wives basically they would have like 20 to 30 young slaves and use them sexually:kodaksmiley: the wives would get jealous and take it out on the slaves and whoop them with no naxariis:gucciwhat: at one point they were like 50 percent rape babies so they started separating them as house and field negros:manny:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer

kulmada.png
Oh shit we really do look alike.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I still vehemently believe the right word is Soomaal just look at Samaal and mida kale look at our neighbours not one is called with the i-suffix. Oromo, Amhara, Tigray, Afar etc.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I still believe this I would like to give another example . In Arabic. They people are Arabs but when you say your ethnicity you say Ana 3rabii. For example Afar.people but when once says he is Afar he says Ana Afari. So you see the i-suffix is not used for any Afro-Asiatic group other than Somali. Cause of Islam the word Somali stuck around after we said ana Somali. So you see Soomaal corrupted their own name and only Arabs still remember our real name. Even our etymologies are based on Soomaal and not Soomaali. Soomaal to some means go milk or from Arabic dhawmaal which means rich.

Do you guys get me

Trending