We are Soomaal not Soomaali

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Soomaali is the wrong word, we are Soomaal. Soomaal baan nahay. Saying Soomaali is linguistically incorrect. The i-suffix is actually Arabic. In essence we are Soomaal.

CaliTedesse

VIP
The -i suffix is Afro-Asiatic, not Arabic. Many Cushitic languages use -i suffix to make ethnonyms.
Hmmmm there is Mr.Afro-Asiatic aka Apollo Creed. Hmmm has me thinking though. Could be Afro-Asiatic. ....

CaliTedesse

VIP
Soomaal is the arabic word actually

الصومال
SoOmAal iS tHE aRaBic wOrDD aCtuALly!!
upload_2019-3-19_21-55-19.jpeg

CaliTedesse

VIP
Guys wallahi Somalis have corrupted many Arabic words. My theory is since the first written record of the word Somali is in the middle ages, we were heavily Arab influenced already at that time so whos to say we were not formally known as Soomaal mida kale our name is from Arabic its from Dhawamaal meaning rich and I know Somalis once they learn Arab word they instantly corrupt it. So I have theory our folkname was Soomaal(Dhawamaal) and we said ana Soomaali and Soomaali stuck around. What y'all think. lol

Last edited:

VIP
Guys wallahi Somalis have corrupted many Arabic words. My theory is since the first written record of the word Somali is in the middle ages, we were heavily Arab influenced and I know Somalis once they learn Arab word they instantly corrupt is. So I have theory our folkname was Soomaal and we said ana Soomaali and Soomaali stuck around. What y'all think. lol

WhAT y'AlL tHInK lOl

upload_2019-3-19_21-55-19.jpeg

Apollo

VIP
Arabic is actually an Israeli language from the Negev.

Peninsular Arabs dumped their original South Semitic languages for an Israeli-origin language.

Arabia Petraea:

1280px-Arabia_Petraea.svg.png

/s

:trumpsmirk:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Guys i spit that hot fire when comes to knowledge wallahi billahi most of you guys must think I'm a goof only out on siil and foulmouthed but I spit that hot knowledge, my mind is impeccable #nobragging.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Arabic is actually an Israeli language from the Negev.

Peninsular Arabs dumped their original South Semitic languages for an Israeli-origin language.

Arabia Petraea:

1280px-Arabia_Petraea.svg.png

/s

:trumpsmirk:
LMFAO I see where you are going this is smart yacni making a fool out of me

Trending