We are plastered on yahoo news, showing ninja looking MN xaliimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

The awkward moment even when wearing all black can't make you slim. Wtf are they all eating?

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I'm sure our religion does not say copy each other in wearing the most aweful stuff ever

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Minneapolis has been in the news all week because of terror recruitment. Some of the articles I've read were pretty positive and focused on how the Somali community was helping deradicalize youth. This article is straight trash though. :camby:

waraabe

Your superior
Minneapolis has been in the news all week because of terror recruitment. Some of the articles I've read were pretty positive and focused on how the Somali community was helping deradicalize youth. This article is straight trash though. :camby:

xaal qaata reer canada, minnehopeless is the worst somali community. they have turned the place to dadaab refugee camp.:francis:

Q

Queen Carawelo

xaal qaata reer canada, minnehopeless is the worst somali community. they have turned the place to dadaab refugee camp.:francis:
Still taking shots at refugees? You're below than a scumbag. I hope you get shanked by paki.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Still taking shots at refugees? You're below than a scumbag. I hope you get shanked by paki.
Dude comes from the shit hole called uk but here he is pointing fingers:camby:Especially how all the somalis there are known for being on walfair and being bums with the occasional being foreigners :camby:
@waraabe

Is that the best you can come up with:heh:If you gonna point fingers nigga make sure 90% your population isn't on welfare:hova:

According to this link, Somalis in London, UK are the the largest group of people who don't work, remember don't work at all :snoop: Bloody hell, these guys broke the record of all people when it comes to unemployment :mjkkk:

waraabe

Your superior
Is that the best you can come up with:heh:If you gonna point fingers nigga make sure 90% your population isn't on welfare:hova:

wlefare has been cracked down on, most somalis work now. you are all section 8 housing and food stamps

Q

Queen Carawelo

Dude comes from the shit hole called uk but here he is pointing fingers:camby:Especially how all the somalis there are known for being on walfair and being bums with the occasional being foreigners :camby:
@waraabe
They get punk by bloody pakis..

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
wlefare has been cracked down on, most somalis work now. you are all section 8 housing and food stamps
Again dummy look at the chart above you see that now shut up:camby: fyi after first 5 years they cut the welfare here most people here make there money from cheating the system not welfare:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts