We are being taxed to death here in the Uk

Apollo

VIP
@Dino

Alright found 2020 data...

The-tax-burden-on-labor-in-Belgium-is-seven-times-that-of-Child-OECD-tax-burden-tax-wedge-with-single-worker-with-no-children-earning-a-nations-average-wage.png

The UK is on the low tax end in Europe. Let's be real now.

I make a lot. Worked hard to get to where I am. My reward is to get punished with more taxes
In return you get roads, military defense, schools, police, fire department, courts of law, NHS..
Almost everyone pays taxes sxb, those miskeens earning 20,000 are paying into the system as well.

Apollo

VIP
The Euro wages are much lower than the States tho

Correct, but health insurance is an overlooked issue. Cheaper for Euros. Also, European currencies are currently in a dip. When exchange rates are a bit higher like in the past it looks like less of a big difference.

Correct, but health insurance is an overlooked issue. Cheaper for Euros. Also, European currencies are currently in a dip. When exchange rates are a bit higher like in the past it looks less of a big difference.
I always tell non-american Somalis to emigrate to get to the states unless they've got health problems :chrisfreshhah:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Dino go back to Somalia if you don’t wanna pay tax.

Ironically, while there you can check how a society operates with little to no tax revenue.

In return you get roads, military defense, schools, police, fire department, courts of law, NHS..
Almost everyone pays taxes sxb, those miskeens earning 20,000 are paying into the system as well.
The NHS is shit. Shit i tell. My brother in law works as a doctor and he tells me accident and emergency has become a shit show. People waiting for hours in an ambulance.

Waiting list is fucked. And staff are leaving because they are demoralised. Tax money is fixing nothing here.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I am planning to move to the middle East. Where there is no tax. I actually will earn what I work for

Even they’re heading towards taxes in the next few years. Furthermore, the living expenses are steep.

That is if you can get past your government relying on fossil fuels and modern day slavery.

Trending