We are being taxed to death here in the Uk

You get your pay check after working like a donkey and u just watch your money being robbed by the government. Fuel is taxed. Road tax. TV license. Vat tax

Add inflation and national insurance hikes and you wonder what the f*ck is the point?

Apollo

VIP
You get your pay check after working like a donkey and u just watch your money being robbed by the government. Fuel is taxed. Road tax. TV license. Vat tax

Add inflation and national insurance hikes and you wonder what the f*ck is the point?

UK has low tax by European standards.

It is far worse elsewhere in Europe.

Apollo

VIP
@Dino

taxes.jpg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
We absolutely are. I'm on 5k gross a month as a site manager, and I take home around 3.6k....losing about 1.5k per month. Absolutely ridiculous.

We absolutely are. I'm on 5k gross a month as a site manager, and I take home around 3.6k....losing about 1.5k per month. Absolutely ridiculous.
And u don't even know where ur tax money is going. Public services have become shit. Can't even see GPs Face to Face.

The Tories have really fucked up when it comes to money

BandTaxable incomeTax rate
Personal AllowanceUp to £12,5700%
Basic rate£12,571 to £50,27020%
Higher rate£50,271 to £150,00040%
Additional rateover £150,00045%

Tax is only high if you make a lot.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

That's why GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

At least here we have republicans who HATE tax. looool

But on the bright side for u guys-- health care is free

Here if u get sich u r basically a dead person

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Wow ---thats like almost 50% of your income loooooooooooool what is this ? Denmark? lol

It was a quick google search, but I doubt these figures changed much. You still have the same parties in power.
Bro it's out of date

This country is fucked. Seems like the Tories only care about the old people and pensioners who vote for them.

Man I would vote labour if they hated tax like the republicans

I make a lot. Worked hard to get to where I am. My reward is to get punished with more taxes

Trending

Latest posts