waves of somalis moving from Europe to canada/ America

iftiina

Spoilers Queen
besides in terms of lower cost of living, how is it better?
There is always something to do in the USA in terms of work, and there are better benefits. I cant say the same of canada as its pretty hard to get a job so idk why theyre coming here lol

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

I swear I felt the same way. The lady cop that came was like 5'2 130lbs soaking wet.

No joke, I swear I could takeover England in 30 days by myself
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's like when they have a frail geriatric man who is being swallowed whole by his jacket, as a security guard at train stations. They don't care for nobody's safety.
:draketf:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's like when they have a frail geriatric man who is being swallowed whole by his jacket, as a security guard at train stations. They don't care for nobody's safety.
:draketf:
security guard.gif

This is their best security :dead: :deadpeter:

I remember ISIS was running a clinic on them during 2012-2016 . They bombed up London so much, they had WW1/2 flashbacks

Xoxoxo

VIP
I’ll wish the US & Canadian folk good look!

those Somalis moving from here to there don’t want to assimilate, it has nothing to do with “Anti-religious” sentiments europeans are pushing. They were far worse in the 90s & 00s with that nonsense but picking up a history book real quick would made you understand why half off these folk don’t like religion and won't understand it’s concept.

Somali people here don’t want to work, want to be lazy and have no interest off getting into society and doing something good. It’s either staying in the shadow and refusing to get in touch with the community (The Netherlands & Germany), or letting the children loose while they are gang banging and end up being criminals or dead (Scandinavia & The UK),

If folks just put the effort into it, life wouldn’t be hard. THe many advantages you get here is ridiculously good for an individual who came from a war torn country, but people just refuse to work with it at all!

I’ll wish the US & Canadian folk good look!

those Somalis moving from here to there don’t want to assimilate, it has nothing to do with “Anti-religious” sentiments europeans are pushing. They were far worse in the 90s & 00s with that nonsense but picking up a history book real quick would made you understand why half off these folk don’t like religion and won't understand it’s concept.

Somali people here don’t want to work, want to be lazy and have no interest off getting into society and doing something good. It’s either staying in the shadow and refusing to get in touch with the community (The Netherlands & Germany), or letting the children loose while they are gang banging and end up being criminals or dead (Scandinavia & The UK),

If folks just put the effort into it, life wouldn’t be hard. THe many advantages you get here is ridiculously good for an individual who came from a war torn country, but people just refuse to work with it at all!
yea somalis in the uk don't want to assimilate which is part of the reason why we are doing so badly here. also most somalis moved here (esp from Scandinavia) bc the social security system was good so there wasn't even an interest in being productive members of society. some can't even speak English properly after living there for 20+ years...

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Why not live there for 3 months? Live in UK or Sweden for 3 months and try to experience what they talking about

I like to go to the US and Canada for a short trips to visit family but that's as far as my interest goes

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm noticing waves of somalis from European countries moving to Canada and USA. tf is going on, and why is everyone suddenly coming over? :jaynerd:

Somalis are nomads! Canada and America are the new hot thangs!

I made a thread before about wanting to leave the U.K. for USA. There’s loads of opportunities in the USA, the U.K. is currently suffering from economic problems especially after brexit and over 13 years of Tory government made this country standard of living gone down the drain.

Not gonna lie there’s few disadvantages of the USA, crime rate is quite high in certain cities with gun crime high on the list. There’s a lot of homelessness and poverty due to lack of social safety net compared to Europe so if you’re poor you’re pretty much fcked in the USA and better off staying in Europe. Where as I think if you’re middle class and over it’s better to be in the USA.

Another disadvantage is health care, many people here talk about having a good employer means good health care courage, it’s partly true but still you have to pay high deductibles etc, and you’re technically a slave to your employer because if you lose your job you lose your health care insurance, and in america job security is way worse than Europe where you can be fired for any or no reason in the USA while in Europe, U.K. at least it’s very hard to fire someone.

Lastly, work life balance is extremely Sh1t in the USA, where you work a lot, it’s a hustle culture where workaholicism is encouraged with little or no benefits. Here in the U.K. and in Europe it’s mandatory to have minimum 6 weeks of annual leave no matter where you work and after work employers are not allowed to email us etc, wheres in the USA there’s no mandatory minimum annual leave, and it’s common it work over 60 hours.

I do believe the USA is better than the U.K/Europe more diverse, better weather, more opportunity, bigger houses and cheaper, freedom of religious expression, more space and less density etc.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Those lads are from Birmingham which is a known shithole. I heard two scousers flirting with each other and it sounded like animals mating calls :damn:
But at least they still talk better than those frenchie scum south of the sea who speak like their tongues are glued to the top of their mouths.

@Erythrean you have been exposed. Stay in your shithole. Don't even think about coming to London, we have enough of your kind (bootlickers) here.
fraz and molegrip are from bradford you spanner

Trending