waves of somalis moving from Europe to canada/ America

Yaraye

VIP
I'm noticing waves of somalis from European countries moving to Canada and USA. tf is going on, and why is everyone suddenly coming over? :jaynerd:

USA and Canada are better to live in than European countries
Depends, I think the U.S.A and Canada are better for somali muslim and other Muslims. Europe is way ahead to the rest of the world when it comes to standard of living and other factors, however in the recent years (even months) they're slowly leaning to right wing anti-religious mentality, so maybe that could be the reason as to why somalis are leaving Europe for the American content.

Depends, I think the U.S.A and Canada are better for somali muslim and other Muslims. Europe is way ahead to the rest of the world when it comes to standard of living and other factors, however in the recent years (even months) they're slowly leaning to right wing anti-religious mentality, so maybe that could be the reason as to why somalis are leaving Europe for the American content.
You are right.. It's not only Muslims generally people of color face alot of indirect racism.

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
As a native born American, I am deeply angered that non-natives are coming into my glorious country. The USA 🇺🇸 should kick out those annoying immigrants. Long Live America!!
D1B69C6B-0EE2-4133-A1D5-CA3C121CD651.png
AAB2C64A-1E93-4E6D-BB6F-95956308667C.png
C671BDD8-9BF0-4CD0-810C-E4451D2A9FA2.png

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
They should stay out we don't need their gaajo antics here.
:camby::comeon:
Stop spewing white nationalist rhetoric, you don't even live in Somalia so what right do you have to demean others for wanting better opportunities?

besides in terms of lower cost of living, how is it better?
America: the jobs, the space ( basically its own continent), the currency, the weather, the freedom, the people, the government, the opportunities .
Europe: cute, proximity to Africa,MENA and Asia, good social programs and I like the trains
Winner: America:trumpsmirk:

America: the jobs, the space ( basically its own continent), the currency, the weather, the freedom, the people, the government, the opportunities .
Europe: cute, proximity to Africa,MENA and Asia, good social programs and I like the trains
Winner: America:trumpsmirk:
How's life in America? All I hear is racial tensions, drug abuse, high crimes and murders.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts